apl2g

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll join you in prayer. Maybe Brady comes back scared and never returns to form. That is kind of what happened to Carson Palmer. Maybe Brady will be very tentative now. I doubt it though.

Can't stand the man after that whole tuck role crap and the fact that he couldn't admit he fumbled the ball and shouldn't have won that game. At the very least he will be weary of the pass rush and maybe that's a weak link in his armor.

I thought this was reported yesterday (actually I'm sure of it).

But Galloway had under 200 yards last year. He was so injured he couldn't really play, and wasn't up to form when he did. Him leaving the division isn't a big deal, but I bet he gets some nice plays up in NE.

Patriots lame selfs are making big moves in the offseason unlike the falcons.

That's not a big move. It's actually the exact same type of moves we've been making. Some very low key moves. That's far from a big move. I would go as far as saying us signing Peterson his a much bigger move. If we sign LJ that will be a bigger move.

That's not a big move. It's actually the exact same type of moves we've been making. Some very low key moves. That's far from a big move. I would go as far as saying us signing Peterson his a much bigger move. If we sign LJ that will be a bigger move.

Absolutely, I certainly like our moves more even if I am biased.

post-184765-1237143830.gif

post-184765-1237143811_thumb.jpg

:lol: I'd go as far as saying us signing Wire was a much bigger move.

:lol: I'd go as far as saying us signing Wire was a much bigger move.

Wire, Chauncey, and even putting tenders on Clabo and Dahl. Much bigger moves than them adding Galloway. Really, we are doing things the Patriots way. It makes for a dull off season but it builds a great team. I want some action too but I really want a consistent winner. And I REALLY want a Super Bowl Championship or three. lol.

I'm just not saying the signing of Galloway, im talking about all the free agents that they acquire, Galloway, Bodden, Springs, Greg Lewis, CHris Baker. Those are big moves compare to us signing just Peterson and Romberg, and who can forget LJ Smith hasn't got a contract with us yet. New England is making big splash in the offseason.

I'm just not saying the signing of Galloway, im talking about all the free agents that they acquire, Galloway, Bodden, Springs, Greg Lewis, CHris Baker. Those are big moves compare to us signing just Peterson and Romberg, and who can forget LJ Smith hasn't got a contract with us yet. New England is making big splash in the offseason.

I really wouldn't call that a big splash and I think your underestimating the signing of Peterson. Dude is a baller. Even at 32. He is a big signing. If LJ does sign he will be too but like you, I will believe it when I see it. Don't forget to include the guys we resigned. Those were big moves as far as olding this team together. Especially us putting tenders on Clabo and Dahl. AS far as their pickups, Springs can be good if he stays healthy but that never happens. Greg Lewis is actually pretty good because I think Brady will make him a star but he has had health issues too. At least last year. He is good though. I know people on here were high on Bodden but I really don't know too much about him so I can't really comment on him. The thing is that those guys are all second tier FA's. They didn't go out in the first weekend and sign any big FA's. I think we have had similar off seasons especially if we end up signing LJ. It's also not over yet. I think there will be a few more people added before the draft.

Well New England just signed 2 CBs (Bodden,SPrings)that are better than our CBs. Those aren't big moves?

People on here seem to think Bodden is a big move but like I said, I really don't know him. As far as Springs being a big move, only if he does something he hasn't done his entire career. That's stay healthy. He's also old and he isn't any better than the CB's we have right now at this point in his career. Someone help me out with Bodden, where did he come from? I just can't place it in my head.

I really wouldn't call that a big splash and I think your underestimating the signing of Peterson. Dude is a baller. Even at 32. He is a big signing. If LJ does sign he will be too but like you, I will believe it when I see it. Don't forget to include the guys we resigned. Those were big moves as far as olding this team together. Especially us putting tenders on Clabo and Dahl. AS far as their pickups, Springs can be good if he stays healthy but that never happens. Greg Lewis is actually pretty good because I think Brady will make him a star but he has had health issues too. At least last year. He is good though. I know people on here were high on Bodden but I really don't know too much about him so I can't really comment on him. The thing is that those guys are all second tier FA's. They didn't go out in the first weekend and sign any big FA's. I think we have had similar off seasons especially if we end up signing LJ. It's also not over yet. I think there will be a few more people added before the draft.

Well 3 of them is good enough to start for our team. Baker will take over for Hartsock, Bodden and Springs will definately be an upgrade over Houston and the rest of our CBs.

Well New England just signed 2 CBs (Bodden,SPrings)that are better than our CBs. Those aren't big moves?

Bodden - who couldn't earn a starting position on the Lions, and Springs - a 34 year old CB who can't seem to stay healthy? Yeah, I'll take an up-and-coming Jackson and even Houston over those guys, thank you very much.

Bodden - who couldn't earn a starting position on the Lions, and Springs - a 34 year old CB who can't seem to stay healthy? Yeah, I'll take an up-and-coming Jackson and even Houston over those guys, thank you very much.

No wonder I hadn't heard of Bodden. He was a backup for the Lions? Wow, what an upgrade.

Did you not read the article about Bodden with Detriot in the offseason? Guess not. Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer once stated that Bodden is one the best out there. What have Houston prove that he's good? Antonio Bryant burnt him all day, yes Antonio Bryant, i agree that Chevis might be good, but we haven't seen him covering number 1 receivers.

No wonder I hadn't heard of Bodden. He was a backup for the Lions? Wow, what an upgrade.

He was considered and up and coming CB two years ago for the Browns, and was sent to Detriot in the Rogers deal. But he got upset because he had to earn a starting position with the Lions instead of being given the job. He later started only after their starting CB got injured (against us in week one).