DRAFT STEALS!

dunn4563

I DON'T KNOW MANY GOOD DRAFT STEALS THAT IS WHY I STARTED THIS TOPIC. I KNOW ONE GUY THAT WE COULD GET IN THE 4TH OR 5TH ROUND, NAMED JOE BURNETT FROM UCF. HE COULD HELP GIVE DEPTH AT THE DB POSITION AND GIVE DOUGLAS A BREAK RETUNING PUNTS AND KICKOFFS, HE IS AN EXCELLENT RETURN MAN, SETTING ALL RECORDS AT UCF, AND THE ONLY PERSON IN SCHOOL HISTORY TO RETURN A PUNT AND A KICKOFF. HE ALSO HOLDS THE SCHOOL RECORD FOR CAREER INTERCEPTIONS, ONE BIG NAME I KNOW THAT WENT THERE IS ASANTE SAMULES. LIKE I SAID I DON'T KNOW MANY PEOPLE THAT COULD BE STEALS IN THE LATER ROUNDS IN THE DRAFT, BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS KID AND LETS SEE WHO WE THE FALCONS FANS CAN PICK OUR DRAFT STEALS.

late 2nd he is...

he's really rocketed up draft boards since the season ended. Fact is he is an NT in a draft severely lacking in that department at the top. He has very limited pass rushing abilities and is basically a big clog in the middle, something easily found much later in the draft. He had very mediocre numbers playing against very few double teams. He's a mid third rounder IMO.

Let a desperate 3-4 team snag him in the second...

I DON'T KNOW MANY GOOD DRAFT STEALS THAT IS WHY I STARTED THIS TOPIC. I KNOW ONE GUY THAT WE COULD GET IN THE 4TH OR 5TH ROUND, NAMED JOE BURNETT FROM UCF. HE COULD HELP GIVE DEPTH AT THE DB POSITION AND GIVE DOUGLAS A BREAK RETUNING PUNTS AND KICKOFFS, HE IS AN EXCELLENT RETURN MAN, SETTING ALL RECORDS AT UCF, AND THE ONLY PERSON IN SCHOOL HISTORY TO RETURN A PUNT AND A KICKOFF. HE ALSO HOLDS THE SCHOOL RECORD FOR CAREER INTERCEPTIONS, ONE BIG NAME I KNOW THAT WENT THERE IS ASANTE SAMULES. LIKE I SAID I DON'T KNOW MANY PEOPLE THAT COULD BE STEALS IN THE LATER ROUNDS IN THE DRAFT, BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS KID AND LETS SEE WHO WE THE FALCONS FANS CAN PICK OUR DRAFT STEALS.

sorry man I cant event read this.........chill with the CAPS

What position do you want a steal in/ I have to many to name , plus I can't give my late rd steals BC I'm still in the IMD Draft and my 5th round pick will be up in 2 more picks . I'll give you one name in the middle rounds I think will be a steal. DE Brandon Williams Texas Tech. Since I'v e taken a TE already , I'll give you what I think will be a steal at TE late , John Phillips will most likly go around 5th round and will be a good one. Chris Clemons DB , and Keenan LewisCB in the 4th round , which I took all of these players in the IMD except for Phillips, I took Casey in the bottom of the 4th.