Just In...Dante Stallworth Has Hit and Killed a Pedestrian....

Theyhateme : )

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Its ok to run over people and kill them, but it's not ok to fight dogs lmao. Oh god, what is this world coming to?

On that same note, Leonard Little of the Rams killed someone and got charged with DUI and for some reason didn't serve any time and is still playing. A couple years after that he got another DUI and still played. Mike was still very wrong though. All of this is wrong. We have to wait to see the circumstances in this one though. Many different scenario's could have taken place and some are out of the drivers control.

Can we wait until a little more information is released before we start making assumptions about who was a fault?

Exactly, if the person was not in a cross walk and was j-walking it dont think Stallworth would be at fault, but if he was speeding and/or had some alcohol in his system he may be at fault. I am going to wait for the facts to come out before i judge him.

LOL Its ok to run over people and kill them, but it's not ok to fight dogs lmao. Oh god, what is this world coming to?

How did this almost turn into a Mike Vick Discussion????? and an accident is just that, an ACCIDENT, not a deliberate act of a felony, oh and vick is not in jail for dog fighting, he's in jail for Funding an illegal operation across stat lines...

Posted 10 minutes ago 7 Comments0 Recommendations E-mail

Police: Stallworth cooperating after running over pedestrian

Associated Press

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- Police in Miami Beach say Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallworth has hit and killed a pedestrian with his Bentley.

Police spokesman Juan Sanchez says Stallworth hit a man crossing the busy causeway that links downtown Miami with Miami Beach around 7 a.m. Saturday.

The man was pronounced dead at a trauma center. He was near a crosswalk but it's not clear if he was crossing legally.

Stallworth is cooperating and no charges have been filed. Officers drew his blood to test for drugs or alcohol, which is routine. Police say it's too early to tell if Stallworth was violating traffic laws.

The 28-year-old former New England Patriot signed a seven-year, $35 million contract with the Browns as a free agent before last season but hardly played because he was hurt.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

The one thing that worries me is the time of day. It happened at 7 am. He's on vacation and is up at 7am? That worries me a bit but he may just be an early riser or maybe even going to work out. It was said the guy was near a cross walk too. Now I know that doesn't mean anything because I've jay walked close to cross walks too. I hope everything turns out alright for Donte. Way too early top tell.

How did this almost turn into a Mike Vick Discussion????? and an accident is just that, an ACCIDENT, not a deliberate act of a felony, oh and vick is not in jail for dog fighting, he's in jail for Funding an illegal operation across stat lines...

Havent you learned? Everything on here is basically a Vick discussion these days.