do you like resident evil 5?

This is a fun game, its a good 3rd person shooter....and ive enjoyed it, im on chapter 2-3 now....but it doesnt feel like resident evil, its to bright and sunny, i liked resident evil 4 because it was dark and foggy in the game, it had great atmosphere, but this one is fun, but its lacking in the atmosphere department.

your thoughts?

I love it. My buddy and I both bought it with the plan of playing only Co-Op. We got to Chapter 2-2 last night. I agree that it is not your normal RE game with the absence of puzzles and dark/dreary environment but the game is very intense. I give it an A- so far. Graphics are the best I have seen on the 360.

wait until you get further into the game, the environments become closer to what you are expecting. there are also a couple of pretty good puzzles, but not as good as in previous games. great game. my friend and I finished it today on co-op. IMHO the co-op throughout the entire game works very well at least if you are playing with a person. can't really comment on how Sheva is if controlled by the computer. Overall, great game. So far game of the year for 2009.

Question?

Do the Zombies, or Crazy People move and attack like the Villagers in RE4? How are the Boss fights?

Boss fights are really centered around co-op play. Both players have to work together to beat the boss which in my opinion is very cool. I have only played co-op so I do not know how it plays in single player. The Zombies are pretty intense much more so than RE 4. I will say that the intensity is very similar to RE4 though.

Is this game scary or will it be like the last one for the game cube where I know what is coming?

Scary is not the right word. Intensity is the name of the game in RE5. These zombies are coming from everywhere and getting away can be a challenge. When you think you are in a safe place you soon realize that you are not.