Cory Redding for Julian Peterson

falcon1fan

I rather take Julian Peterson, he's a playmaker unlike the LB's that we formerly had. Why couldn't we trade Keith Brooking and a 5th for Julian?

Julian Peterson can't do nothing but run. He gets trucked day and night. We can draft someone much cheaper. He wouldn't take a cut for the Seahawks, and wouldn't have here either.

the lions will get Stafford with their 1st pick. thats why they made this deal.. so they could draft him and not have to go LB. it is important to have someone to throw to CJ over the next few yrs. im just glad millen isnt in detroit anymore!!! they would have selected crabtree!!!?!?!!! lol

also i dont see us moving up in the 1st unless there is someone who TD and coach smith just has to have!

what do you think of this: since we signed MP i think we might trade out of the 1st for a high 2nd and a low 3rd or high 4th.

2nd- OLB, Clay Mathews or OLB, Aaron Maybin

2nd- SS Moore

3rd DE, Robert Ayers or DT, Sen' Derrick

3/4th and next yrs 6th trade to jax for henderson

5-7th go for depth..

the lions will get Stafford with their 1st pick. thats why they made this deal.. so they could draft him and not have to go LB. it is important to have someone to throw to CJ over the next few yrs. im just glad millen isnt in detroit anymore!!! they would have selected crabtree!!!?!?!!! lol

also i dont see us moving up in the 1st unless there is someone who TD and coach smith just has to have!

what do you think of this: since we signed MP i think we might trade out of the 1st for a high 2nd and a low 3rd or high 4th.

2nd- OLB, Clay Mathews or OLB, Aaron Maybin

2nd- SS Moore

3rd DE, Robert Ayers or DT, Sen' Derrick

3/4th and next yrs 6th trade to jax for henderson

5-7th go for depth..

I'm thinking they take Stafford also. They have done a good job of fortifying their defense through Free Agency and trades (ie. Peterson, Buchanon and Henry). They will still have a chance to draft someone to protect with the pick they acquired from Dallas. Beatty, Britton and even Oher are possiblities for them.

I'm thinking they take Stafford also. They have done a good job of fortifying their defense through Free Agency and trades (ie. Peterson, Buchanon and Henry). They will still have a chance to draft someone to protect with the pick they acquired from Dallas. Beatty, Britton and even Oher are possiblities for them.

I do to. I read that this pretty much rules out Curry as the number one pick and I have to agree with that. They go either OT or QB. My guess is they go Stafford #1 and then go OT with their second #1 like we did last year.

Yeah I think the Lions got hosed. You don't build a defense around a 30 + linebacker. The 5th just sweetens the pot for the Seahawks. I think Redding will fit in nicely to their DT rotation.

Rumor had it that Peterson was about to get cut. Only the Lions would feel so bad about themselves that they didn't think they would have a chance with Julian in free agency

Rumor had it that Peterson was about to get cut. Only the Lions would feel so bad about themselves that they didn't think they would have a chance with Julian in free agency

i read he turned down a contract revisement for less money so they might cut him if they couldnt trade him. but no FA would willing sign with the lions unless they were getting paid and the lions arent known for that.