FINALLY! A REAL music world beef!

I suggest everyone stay clear so as not to catch a stray bullet!

Kanye SCHOOLING them! He sat down for their performance!

Miley says she will ruin them! :lol:

Radiohead says stfu disney ho!( not really but that would have been awesome.

Radiohead's Thom Yorke Schools Miley Cyrus & Kanye West on Humility

03/13/2009 12:45 PM, E! Online

When Radiohead refused to meet Miley Cyrus and Kanye West at the Grammy Awards last month, the starlet threatened to "ruin" them and the rapper refused to stand for their performance. Now the In Rainbows band is fighting back.

Cyrus kicked off the feudin' during an appearance on the Johnjay and Rich radio show and rambled on for more than six minutes about how the band dissed her after she begged her manager to set up an introduction.

"I'm like, these are the people I really want to meet," she said. "I'd freak out. They're my rock gods. These are the only people that I would cry over…My manager asked and said, 'Miley's really obsessed. And they were like, 'We don't really do that.' "

She continued on in disbelief about the Thom Yorke band's lack of interest in meeting the Hannah Montana, admitting she was so disappointed about the diss, she left the show early.

"I left 'cause I was so upset," she said. "I wasn't going to watch. Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone."

The three-time Grammy winners responded by putting the teen in her place…

"When Miley grows up, she'll learn not to have such a sense of entitlement," the quintet said in a statement.

But the Radiohead beef buck doesn't stop there.

During the taping for his episode of VH1's Storytellers, West complained that Yorke snubbed him as well.

"When he performed at the Grammys, I sat the f--k down," the rapper said.

The British "Creep" singer, already in full retaliation mode, concluded a blog post on the band's website with a wink and a nudge to both stars. "Wish us all a safe journey if you still like us and you're not one of those people I have managed to offend by doing nothing," Yorke writes.

Bring on the next round in these wars of words ('cause you know they're coming)!

I don't give a shiite about any of 'em !

That's what's so funny about the feud. :P

That and the fact that Radiohead who actually qualify as musicians due to the fact that they actually play musical instruments should give a flying #### what those two think about them.

" I'm going to ruin them!"

"I sat down when they played!"

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing . Have they slipped that much that people don't even notice anymore? I think they have apparently.

the music world, IMO, isn't what it used to be...I know there are huge named performers and stars out in it, but the advent of the internet has really altered the landscape of the music industry, probably moreso, than any other creative industry. Before www blew up, we relied on tv and radio (and metal edge magazine) to tell us what was popular, and who were the stars in it...now though, we have a whole new world of talented performers all waiting to be discovered, and though the radio and the tv, are still big forms of relaying information, there's this whole other media source that we all gravitate to...because of the internet, we have things like satelite radio, Ipod, you tube, garageband.com, and a whole slew of other sites, inventions, etc where we can find loads of artists that aren't on the beaten track... :P

the music world, IMO, isn't what it used to be...I know there are huge named performers and stars out in it, but the advent of the internet has really altered the landscape of the music industry, probably moreso, than any other creative industry. Before www blew up, we relied on tv and radio (and metal edge magazine) to tell us what was popular, and who were the stars in it...now though, we have a whole new world of talented performers all waiting to be discovered, and though the radio and the tv, are still big forms of relaying information, there's this whole other media source that we all gravitate to...because of the internet, we have things like satelite radio, Ipod, you tube, garageband.com, and a whole slew of other sites, inventions, etc where we can find loads of artists that aren't on the beaten track... :P

And on the opposite end there are supposedly huge stars I have never even heard of. back in the day, even if I did not listen to rap or whatever, I could tell you who Public Enemy and N.W.A were and name their songs. I could name country stars and their songs.

Now I hear people talking about top 10 artists and I'm like "who? What?"

I know Chris Brown smacked Rhianna, but I could not for the life of me name one song either has recorded.

I know Miley is Billy Rays little girl and you can't walk up the pencil aisle at Wal-Mart without seeing her a hundred times, but name a song by her.. no way.

And on the opposite end there are supposedly huge stars I have never even heard of. back in the day, even if I did not listen to rap or whatever, I could tell you who Public Enemy and N.W.A were and name their songs. I could name country stars and their songs.

I know Chris Brown smacked Rhianna, but I could not for the life of me name one song either has recorded.

I know Miley is Billy Rays little girl and you can't walk up the pencil aisle at Wal-Mart without seeing her a hundred times, but name a song by her.. no way.

Ahhh...sadly though, this is a sign that you and I are getting old...the music world isn't pandering for us anymore...just our money, which we give to our children, nieces, nephews, etc to go out and buy what they want to listen to...they're the ones that can name those songs by those artists that we don't get...

dang straight. That guy's a creep!

He's a weirdo that doesn't belong here... :unsure:

Ahhh...sadly though, this is a sign that you and I are getting old...the music world isn't pandering for us anymore...just our money, which we give to our children, nieces, nephews, etc to go out and buy what they want to listen to...they're the ones that can name those songs by those artists that we don't get...

He's a weirdo that doesn't belong here... :unsure:

I am NOT getting older!! Now get outta my yard ya weirdo kids!!!

i say both of those about ten times a day. :P

But in fairness to me, I am 100% right every time I say them.

yep...I completely understand, and can relate...and I don't even have children...so I'm yelling that stuff out at the neighborhood kids...many of which don't even speak English here... :P

Im with you man. Im a bit more up to date on the rap and dance/electronic scene than others, but I have never paid attention to 90% of the new artists out in the past 5 years. Spoiled by satellite radio and the internet I guess.