ABF Beauty of the Year Tournament CHAMPIONSHIP

durrdbyrd

ABF BOTY  

111 members have voted

1. 1. #1 Jessica Alba vs. #5 Jessica Biel

• Jessica Alba
    • Jessica Biel

We started out with 63 beautiful women and Fergie and now we're down to just 2. Jessica Alba vs. Jessica Biel. Winner earns the right to be crowned 2009 ABF Beauty of the Year. Let's get it started.

VOTING ENDS AT 1 A.M.

Remember that the tie-breaker rules still apply. Tie goes to the higher seed, which in this case would be Jessica Alba.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We started out with 63 beautiful women and Fergie and now we're down to just 2. Jessica Alba vs. Jessica Biel. Winner earns the right to be crowned 2009 ABF Beauty of the Year. Let's get it started.

VOTING ENDS AT 1 A.M.

Remember that the tie-breaker rules still apply. Tie goes to the higher seed, which in this case would be Jessica Alba.

:lol:

Remember what happened to Vida when they tried that?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant bag on Alba though. Maybe Remarkable will bring back those gifs. :)

I heard Jessica Alba and Lauren London are like best friends. So it would make Lauren very happy to know that her BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD won this contest. I don't know about you, but I don't want to upset Lauren London. Something to think about. ;)

I heard Jessica Alba and Lauren London are like best friends. So it would make Lauren very happy to know that her BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD won this contest. I don't know about you, but I don't want to upset Lauren London. Something to think about. ;)

Thats why shes not in my sig for March until this is over! I knew you would try to be slick. :P

Thats why shes not in my sig for March until this is over! I knew you would try to be slick. :P

I'm just trying to get the facts out there.

Did you know that Jessica Biel is solely responsible for the downturn of the economy and her ancestors owned slaves? I wouldn't vote for someone like that.

By the way, as corrupt as this tournament was, at least it was entertaining. We should do more of these. For whatever. Bands, video games, movies, etc. Sorry Wom, no dudes.

Yeah Durrdbyrd did a fantastic job. As the tournament went on it started getting more and more interest. The page views and votes both climbed through each round. As i said before, one of the most interesting things ive seen on ABF in a long time.