How about this crazy TRADE /idea

Crazy trade lol  

21 members have voted

1. 1. would you make it

• Yes
    • No

With the 1st pick in the 2009 NFL draft Lions select Aaron Curry LB WF ..now the fun begins

The relationship between the Broncos and Cutler has reached a point something needs to be done . The Lions who would love to have the big arm Cutler to pair with CJ want to work a trade

but they would also like a fall back option so there fans wont be upset that they just traded away a franchise type QB ..

so this is where we come in ..we say we would like to get rid of Vick and our 1st round pick ..

so Detroit selectes Curry and we will glady take him off the hands of the Lions to plug in with Peterson and Lofton in the middle..How special that would be to pair Lofton with Curry

Detroit in return gets Cutler/ and our 24th pick ..plus have the 20th

Denver in return gets Michael Vick plus Detroits 2nd round pick..plus still having the 12th pick in the draft ...They can get Sanchez if they want there and try to win with Vick right away

and Atlanta gets the best defensive player in the draft ..just by giving up the 24th pick and Michael Vick..

Yes we would have to pay Curry top money which is something to think about but we get a future star at LB ...

for the time being until he finds his QB which could be draft ..you could sell trading Cutler for a 2nd round

If there is truth to the trade of Cutler......it was so that he could get his guy Cassell. So what I want to know is why would he unload Cutler for Vick? Makes no sense.

If there is truth to the trade of Cutler......it was so that he could get his guy Cassell. So what I want to know is why would he unload Cutler for Vick? Makes no sense.

and a 2nd round pick from DET

Ok let me ask you this..

If Cutler was to get traded lets just say to any team in the NFL ..Denver would look for a first round pick right ??

Jets

Bears

Vikings

Bucs

whoever offers Den first round pick..

Now would Denver be better off with 2 first picks one which they are going to force to use to draft a QB to replace Cutler

or would they be better off with

Michael Vick

There 12th pick

Plus 33rd pick..

and a 2nd round pick from DET

Ok let me ask you this..

If Cutler was to get traded lets just say to any team in the NFL ..Denver would look for a first round pick right ??

Jets

Bears

Vikings

Bucs

whoever offers Den first round pick..

Now would Denver be better off with 2 first picks one which they are going to force to use to draft a QB to replace Cutler

or would they be better off with

Michael Vick

There 12th pick

Plus 33rd pick..

I would rather have the 1st rounder. I know it has value and so does the rest of the league, therefore I can use it as such (trade, or selection). You cant do squat with Vick.

would this work in madden.....................?I doubt it

I dont even think you can do a three way trade in madden, so no It wouldnt. Anyways, Denver will not trade Cutler (AJC, you better not steal that). Atlanta isnt going to pay for the first overall pick in the draft. Last of all, no one is going to trade for vick at his current salary.

With the 1st pick in the 2009 NFL draft Lions select Aaron Curry LB WF ..now the fun begins

The relationship between the Broncos and Cutler has reached a point something needs to be done . The Lions who would love to have the big arm Cutler to pair with CJ want to work a trade

but they would also like a fall back option so there fans wont be upset that they just traded away a franchise type QB ..

so this is where we come in ..we say we would like to get rid of Vick and our 1st round pick ..

so Detroit selectes Curry and we will glady take him off the hands of the Lions to plug in with Peterson and Lofton in the middle..How special that would be to pair Lofton with Curry

Detroit in return gets Cutler/ and our 24th pick ..plus have the 20th

Denver in return gets Michael Vick plus Detroits 2nd round pick..plus still having the 12th pick in the draft ...They can get Sanchez if they want there and try to win with Vick right away

and Atlanta gets the best defensive player in the draft ..just by giving up the 24th pick and Michael Vick..

Yes we would have to pay Curry top money which is something to think about but we get a future star at LB ...

:huh: