Season ticket holders...

Fah_Q

I have some questions for some of you who might be season ticket holders. Basically, I'm wondering if it's worth it. I am about to graduate from UGA (Go Dawgs) and am taking a job in Atlanta. I want to get season tickets. Is there anyone who previously held season tickets and no longer does? If I do this, it'd probably be in the endzone sections, rows 14- up. How are the seats? I know these are specific questions, but any input is much appreciated. Thanks.

I currently have season tickets in section 333. They're in the upper-level in the corner of the endzone, and I wouldn't trade them for another seat in the house. Even though they're far up, you get a great view of the entire field. You get to see the plays open up much more than you would at say, the front-row of the 50 yard-line.

If you can afford it (without hurting you), I'd recommend it. I have a blast going to the games. And we could always use more screaming fans. B)

I started out in the endzone back in '98 and had a great time there. If these are just for you, family and friends to have a great time on game day...go for it. If you're trying to impress someone with your seats, be prepared to wait a while to get good ones.

We're building a dynasty here and the waiting list will grow large once again. So sign up now, while you have the chance.

I started out in the endzone back in '98 and had a great time there. If these are just for you, family and friends to have a great time on game day...go for it. If you're trying to impress someone with your seats, be prepared to wait a while to get good ones.

We're building a dynasty here and the waiting list will grow large once again. So sign up now, while you have the chance.

Upper sideline for $350 is an incredible bargain. I've paid $250 for the past 2 years but before that they were $500.

Mine are in the endzone corner right where the birds come out! I freaking love them! I use to have upper level tickets and I do agree they allow you to see the play open up, but there is nothing better than seeing Roddy White catch a TD pass 20 feet away from you!

I have some questions for some of you who might be season ticket holders. Basically, I'm wondering if it's worth it. I am about to graduate from UGA (Go Dawgs) and am taking a job in Atlanta. I want to get season tickets. Is there anyone who previously held season tickets and no longer does? If I do this, it'd probably be in the endzone sections, rows 14- up. How are the seats? I know these are specific questions, but any input is much appreciated. Thanks.

Very simlpy, there is nothing like being there

Lots of wise and valuable advice here: there isn't anything like being there in person for a game.

If you can afford it without a significant financial sacrifice: buy the season tickets.

I was in the mezzanine corner for my first season, but moved to the lower level end zone (section 124) for the past two seasons.

Unless you take MARTA, you'll need to either try and find a parking space downtown or purchase a parking pass package ($25 per game including the preseason games).

The food concessions at the Dome aren't owned/run by the Falcons and they can be quite expensive, so either grab a bite before you arrive or hang out with friends and tailgate before/after the games.

Hope you get the tickets!