Samari Rolle to be released

i like this guy. i dont like chris houston, however. i dont hate him, but eveerytime i see a qb throw it at him, its going for a big play. idk, chris has to show alot more than what hes shown imho.

but back to the topic at hand, i think hed fit decently in the scheme.

Samari Rolle is an average at best back up CB. His whole career spent covering #2 recievers, and has posted an average of 3 INT's per year over his ten year stint. Also totes a pretty big history of getting injured. IMO, this guy would be a nickel back for us, hopefully the Saints pick him up so Jenkins can burn him for six. ;)

Samari Rolle is an average at best back up CB. His whole career spent covering #2 recievers, and has posted an average of 3 INT's per year over his ten year stint. Also totes a pretty big history of getting injured. IMO, this guy would be a nickel back for us, hopefully the Saints pick him up so Jenkins can burn him for six. ;)

i recall some guy named McAllister covering number one receivers during rolle's time there ;)