How long until John Abraham quits on us?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the most professional player on and off the field we have, he will not quit and hopefully he retires a Falcon. Even through all the crap of the last couple of years he never said a word out of line and let his play on the field speak for itself. If there is one player that needs a raise in his contract it is him.

Yall know Abraham would rather play with Pittsburgh or Baltimore's Defense than our sucky Atlanta D.

i don't think it's fair to compare a superbowl team's defense with a new founded defense. I'm not so sure the raven will defeat the falcon's team in the upcoming year. I also think he does like being the BEST player on the team vs. being in the shadow of the lewis', reeds', etc....

i don't think it's fair to compare a superbowl team's defense with a new founded defense. I'm not so sure the raven will defeat the falcon's team in the upcoming year. I also think he does like being the BEST player on the team vs. being in the shadow of the lewis', reeds', etc....

Lucky for our defense that Matt Ryan and the offense are going to average 31 points in a game next season.

Finally. thats one thing thats been on my mind for a minute. we've always been talking about the two tandems at DE with ABE and whoever else or abe this abe that. i was just wondering how much does he actually have left in the tank. he has been in the league for a minute and i know we're trying to get young on defese. and i just know that not making the probowl HAS to affect you in some kind of way after a great season like that. it just have to

Finally. thats one thing thats been on my mind for a minute. we've always been talking about the two tandems at DE with ABE and whoever else or abe this abe that. i was just wondering how much does he actually have left in the tank. he has been in the league for a minute and i know we're trying to get young on defese. and i just know that not making the probowl HAS to affect you in some kind of way after a great season like that. it just have to

hopefully in a good way B)

I don't believe you people are serious. John Abraham plays to win a Superbowl. If he feels Atlanta is not putting forth an effort to win a Superbowl he will leave to play for a team that he feels is or will pay him some unthinkable amount of money. It has to frustrate him to have very little help trying to get sacks, then when there is talent available we don't make any effort to get him help. When will the Falcons try to get the best talent availble to win a Supebowl? If anyone thinks there is a player in the NFL that doesn't want a Superbowl ring then you aren't a realistic fan.

Getting Peterson was a great move but our middle is open to the run and Abe is still our only constant pass rushing threat. I would like to get Dre Bly, Derrick Brooks, Jason Taylor and some dump trucks for the middle of the line.

We had Patrick Kerney with Abraham but he got injured half way through the same season and Falcons lame azz didn't resign him and then we got lame o Jamaal Anderson. PK and JA played great together.

For some one that likes to say negative crap about this team and it's players ... next time leave out the word our team because the last time i checked i didn't see that Arthur Blank and co had given you any stock in the falcons.......And by the threads that you put out sounds to me your one of those fans that has an identity crises and needs to do some serious soul searching as to whether your on or off the wagon... GO FALCONS++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++