One of the major reasons i think we arent big players in FA

dick macy

I think it is because you're hero Vick is costing us 7 or 8 mil against the cap while he is rotting away in jail.

Okay, I just have to say something here.

I know a message board is no place to try and police grammar. But with so many people here bastardizing the use of the word your when they should be spelling you're, did you have to go and use the word you're when you should have used your? Geez!

Now, I feel better.

Carry on.

I know a message board is no place to try and police grammar. But with so many people here bastardizing the use of the word your when they should be spelling you're, did you have to go and use the word you're when you should have used your? Geez!

Now, I feel better.

Carry on.

:ph34r:

I call people out on it occasionally so I will take it in stride. I don't even know how that happened. :(

lol.

You know, the free agent period isn't over with yet. There will be teams that cut more players after the draft. Besides, didn't we win 11 games last year? There are teams that need help a lot worse than us. With a solid draft and a few supplementary players signed via FA, we will be fine.

Give me the guy using his money wisely over the guy 'makin it rain'.

I think it is because you're hero Vick is costing us 7 or 8 mil against the cap while he is rotting away in jail.

You need to learn how to use proper grammar.The term You're? you shouldve said your.While you're trying to be a smartazz an you just made yourself look like an idiot.

itll be similar to larry fitzgeralds contract

With all due respect.Roddy White or No other receiver is anywhere near Fitzgerald's level.No Roddy does not deserve a Fitzgerald contract.When he stops dropping game winning touchdowns or dropping passes laid right in his hands.Then we can talk about a contract close to Fitzgeralds.

With all due respect.Roddy White or No other receiver is anywhere near Fitzgerald's level.No Roddy does not deserve a Fitzgerald contract.When he stops dropping game winning touchdowns or dropping passes laid right in his hands.Then we can talk about a contract close to Fitzgeralds.

Man you must be FlyFalconFan little cousin.

Now, I feel better.

Carry on.

:o Whats you're problem :lol:

Is because i believe Roddy White is about to get a huge contract this season.I hope we dont overpay this dude.

I do believe Roddy will get a big contract. Not the biggest though. I believe we have a lot of draft picks to sign, or that we got picks to trade for a shot at a higher pick or for a standout player from another team. I think TD and company have a plan, and it is to make an impact while still being fiscally responsible for seasons to come.