Tory Holt

D^3

Rams released him today to clear up cap space. Suddenly there's another big WR on the free agent market. I don't think the Falcons would have any interest in him... though he would be a great weapon that I'm sure any team would die to have.

Rams released him today to clear up cap space. Suddenly there's another big WR on the free agent market. I don't think the Falcons would have any interest in him... though he would be a great weapon that I'm sure any team would die to have.

Yeah I saw this on ESPN -- don't be surprised if the Jets pick him up for as a stopgap WR. He would definitely be a focal point of the offense on the Jets for this season.

Yeah I saw this on ESPN -- don't be surprised if the Jets pick him up for as a stopgap WR. He would definitely be a focal point of the offense on the Jets for this season.

According to John Clayton about 15 minutes ago, the Jets have already said that they weren't interested. I found that pretty surprising.

According to John Clayton about 15 minutes ago, the Jets have already said that they weren't interested. I found that pretty surprising.

I find it interesting that ANY team would say they are not interested. Heck, if the price is right, why not sign a player like Holt? There's nothing but positive things he could bring to an offense.