48 Hours

Isosceles

Ok, I must have missed something in this film.

Eddie Murphy's character had been in jail for about 2 1/2 years, right?

His car, with the stashed cash in the trunk, had likewise been in the garage all that time, right?

Ganz (sp?) had just broken out of jail, as Eddie found out. And Ganz knew all about the money and was after it, right?

So then the little dude (Billy?) who went to get Eddie's car, the same guy whose girlfriend Ganz and his Indian friend kidnapped....

WHY WAS BILLY JUST NOW GETTING TO EDDIE'S CAR WITH THE CASH IN IT, AFTER ALL THI S TIME?

This was what I did not understand.

So please tell me, what did I miss in this movie plot?

Thanks to anyone that can answer.

Joe ^_^

I started to watch it,

They Cut 1 hr out of the Movie/Best Parts to air it on TV, so i Turned it!

They cut 1 hour out?

Hmmm. Still does not explain anything.

But thanks for giving me a little hope of an answer, when I first saw I had 4 replies.

Anyone else out there who knows? or cares? <_<

Joe

Ok, I must have missed something in this film.

Eddie Murphy's character had been in jail for about 2 1/2 years, right?

His car, with the stashed cash in the trunk, had likewise been in the garage all that time, right?

Ganz (sp?) had just broken out of jail, as Eddie found out. And Ganz knew all about the money and was after it, right?

So then the little dude (Billy?) who went to get Eddie's car, the same guy whose girlfriend Ganz and his Indian friend kidnapped....

WHY WAS BILLY JUST NOW GETTING TO EDDIE'S CAR WITH THE CASH IN IT, AFTER ALL THI S TIME?

This was what I did not understand.

So please tell me, what did I miss in this movie plot?

Thanks to anyone that can answer.

Joe ^_^

If I remember right that dude had just gotten out himself. his name wasnt Billy. That was the indian dude named BIlly Bear. The little dude was in Dreamscape and turned into a snakeman on a train.

If I remember right that dude had just gotten out himself. his name wasnt Billy. That was the indian dude named BIlly Bear. The little dude was in Dreamscape and turned into a snakeman on a train.

Hey thanks falconsfan80. Now it makes more sense to me. I must have missed that obviously.

I'm glad you stayed on the subject. I don't know what all these t.u.r.d.s are/were talking about. :rolleyes:

Joe

Hey just joking people relax. relax. -_-

Saw the Bus Boys at the Agora Ballroom in Atlanta in 1980. They blew the roof off.

They were one of my favorite '80s bands. They had an album that I loved, "American Workers", that I couldn't find on tape or CD so I saved the LP onto my computer, cleaned up all of the ticks and scratches, and burned my own CD from it.