seems like everyone likes pork these days

Dago

and on the other I understand that Senate Democrats have voted to kill the E-Verify system that allows employers to easily check to see if an employee is legal. So if Democrats are so concerned about unemployed Americans, why would they vote to kill this program AND not have put in a provision that the companies that are getting all the stimulus construction projects only hire Americans? that may not mean much here, but in California and the southwest there is a large potential for many unemployed american citizens to get not get jobs when competing against illegals

Congress makes stupid decisions through their "pork" in bills and voting, party lines be damned. No branch of our government is immune to being a dumbass, Congress takes it to a whole new level considering the number of people directly involved in decision making. Sickening.

Thanks for the article Dago.

Congress makes stupid decisions through their "pork" in bills and voting, party lines be damned. No branch of our government is immune to being a dumbass, Congress takes it to a whole new level considering the number of people directly involved in decision making. Sickening.

Thanks for the article Dago.

no problem

by the way...I am very familiar with the E-Verify system as it is also used to check if a financial aid applicant is a citizen or legal non-citizen so that our Pell funds dont go to illegal immigrants. It has never been wrong in the 5 years i have been associated with the Title IV Program. Makes you wonder what kind of justification our politicians could give for ending it