As seen on TV products

rvrndzombii

I know someone out there has at least wanted some of these products, even though you know they are crap. I haven't ever paid for any but as a joke, last year my brother in law got me the "Listen up". That was the one where you were supposed to be able to hear everything going on far away from you. Instead you hear whatever is right in front of the receiver, but you just hear it really loud!!!!BUT no matter who puts it on, they spend the first minute in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. everything sounds crazy.

ok.. fess up. who has been suckered in. confess and you shall be set free

I have to include one of my favorites :lol:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

my wife bought the oxiclean stuff...it's not bad...she also bought one of those 30 day toilet cleaning systems...you have to install it in the upper tank, and it keeps your toilet clean for a month...then you buy the refill, and repeat said process...she didn't buy either of them from the tv though...she found all that stuff at the grocery store...have considered getting the magic bullet...oh and maybe one of those George Foreman grills... :P

1. Magic Bullet I have a Magic Bullet and its awesome. A bunch of my friends have them now as well after watching me use mine.

2. Mighty Putty. that stuff is AWESOME as well. I has a leak in my toilet, used it, it workedd. then my hot tub sprang a leak, i used it, its held up fine for over a year and i would have to pay some guy to come out and fix it

3. Buttoneer. kinda sucks

Foreman Grille. A must have for everyone

lol

1. Magic Bullet I have a Magic Bullet and its awesome. A bunch of my friends have them now as well after watching me use mine.

2. Mighty Putty. that stuff is AWESOME as well. I has a leak in my toilet, used it, it workedd. then my hot tub sprang a leak, i used it, its held up fine for over a year and i would have to pay some guy to come out and fix it

3. Buttoneer. kinda sucks

Foreman Grille. A must have for everyone

LOL @ Buttoneer. Sounds like a sex toy.

Who remembers that Auri car wax where they put it on the hood of the car and then lit it on fire? :lol: I bit and bought some of it, and while it did work well, it wasn't any better than something you could buy of the store shelf somewhere.

I've read that the Paint Pro thing is a sham. Not only does it not work worth a crap, but the company would charge peoples credit cards 5-10 times and never even send the thing.