Rams Release Torry Holt

cankles

NO! Why is it, everytime someone is released, we get these posts?

We don't need to spend money on a WR (Unless it's resigning Roddy)

We get these posts because it is Free Agency and all releases have something to do with the Falcons. The Falcons either can go after the person or ignore them. The fact is the FO and the fans should be involved in all the moves. Its called off season football.

We get these posts because it is Free Agency and all releases have something to do with the Falcons. The Falcons either can go after the person or ignore them. The fact is the FO and the fans should be involved in all the moves. Its called off season football.

I understand your bored and wanna throw names out there for the Falcons to blow money on, but do it with postions of need. Don't do it with EVERY single player that hits free agency. WR is NOT a postion of need for the Falcons. Roddy is our #1, MJ proved with an accurate QB he can be the #2 we need, and Douglas is the slot, and Finn is the 3rd down guy. We're stacked at WR. Lets not start post for a position player we don't need.

I understand your bored and wanna throw names out there for the Falcons to blow money on, but do it with postions of need. Don't do it with EVERY single player that hits free agency. WR is NOT a postion of need for the Falcons. Roddy is our #1, MJ proved with an accurate QB he can be the #2 we need, and Douglas is the slot, and Finn is the 3rd down guy. We're stacked at WR. Lets not start post for a position player we don't need.

What are you talking about? We are not stacked at WR. We might be solid, but we are far from stacked. Jenkins does not measure up to Holt at all. I do know that WR is the least of our concern, but I would love to see him in a Falcons jersey.

It is your opinion that wide receiver is not a position that the Falcons need to address. There are other people that may feel that some changes need to be made at that position and it is their right to voice those opinions. What makes a good board is different people voicing different views.

What are you talking about? We are not stacked at WR. We might be solid, but we are far from stacked. Jenkins does not measure up to Holt at all. I do know that WR is the least of our concern, but I would love to see him in a Falcons jersey.

I never said we were stacked at WR, but Torry Holt is NOT needed on this team. He is another T.O. in the making. Things start going rough and he demands a release. What do you think will happen in ATL when Roddy and Harry, maybe even Laurent are getting more balls thrown his way. He will go T.O. here and demand his release from here too. We dont need any WR's this year lets focus on D and some depth on the O-line.

It is your opinion that wide receiver is not a position that the Falcons need to address. There are other people that may feel that some changes need to be made at that position and it is their right to voice those opinions. What makes a good board is different people voicing different views.

So I can't voice mine? All I wrote was that every time theres a player released someone has to start a topic "sign him TD" and its more often than not a newbie starting these post. WR is not a position we need filled. If you wanna start post about FA's, lets do positions of needs.