If we could only go after one more free agent, I would get...

Pi Kapp

Either Samari Rolle or Chris McAlister, the two CBs cut by the Ravens this offseason. Both of them are up there in terms of age, but they have been to pro bowls and I feel that our corp cannot be addressed solely through the draft. We have the youth already in Chris Houston and Chevis Jackson, and we have a backup in Brent Grimes who has starting experience. Our only real veteran is Von Hutchins, who would best be a nickel back or a backup free safety.

A more established veteran presense would be nice, kinda like what Joe Horn did for our receivers in 2007. Between the two CBs, either could come in for a moderate contract and give immediate impact as a starter, giving guys like Chevis or a rookie time to develop into the best they could be before we throw them into the starting lineup. With a vet like Rolle or McAlister, our front seven and depth on our OL could then be addressed with the early parts of the draft instead of DB.

Thoughts?

Either Samari Rolle or Chris McAlister, the two CBs cut by the Ravens this offseason. Both of them are up there in terms of age, but they have been to pro bowls and I feel that our corp cannot be addressed solely through the draft. We have the youth already in Chris Houston and Chevis Jackson, and we have a backup in Brent Grimes who has starting experience. Our only real veteran is Von Hutchins, who would best be a nickel back or a backup free safety.

A more established veteran presense would be nice, kinda like what Joe Horn did for our receivers in 2007. Between the two CBs, either could come in for a moderate contract and give immediate impact as a starter, giving guys like Chevis or a rookie time to develop into the best they could be before we throw them into the starting lineup. With a vet like Rolle or McAlister, our front seven and depth on our OL could then be addressed with the early parts of the draft instead of DB.

Thoughts?

rolle has been cut?? where the **** have I been??? I want him on out team!! Please make it happen TD....but I know you wont!!