If we go LB in the first

Flip Wilson

It depends on who drops. For instance, Ron Brace (BC) could be there. Then again, he might go late first at this point. My choices (in no particular order) would be:

Ron Brace (BC)

Fili Moala (USC)

Sen'Derrick Marks (AU)

Evander Hood (MU)

Any of these tackles would make quality pro players.

If Brace is there he is probably the best body type for our needs.

Evander Hood (Missouri), Ron Brace (Boston College), or Sen'Derrick Marks (Auburn) are all possiblites. I am high on Marks but he is probably a reach in the late 2nd.

I remeber reading that TD himself was at Auburns pro-day to see Marks while other teams had scouts there.

That could just be because he is so close to Auburn geographicly. Who knows?

I remeber reading that TD himself was at Auburns pro-day to see Marks while other teams had scouts there.

That could just be because he is so close to Auburn geographicly. Who knows?

Never, EVER, believe anything you read this time of year. It wouldn't shock me that Dimitroff made a special trip to Auburn just to throw off other teams. He can see everything he needs to see in the miles of coaches film he receives. These types of appearances, in my opinion, are done more for show than anything else.

Never, EVER, believe anything you read this time of year. It wouldn't shock me that Dimitroff made a special trip to Auburn just to throw off other teams. He can see everything he needs to see in the miles of coaches film he receives. These types of appearances, in my opinion, are done more for show than anything else.

Right. It's called a smokescreen.