NBA May Make 'Crab Dribble' Rule Change

tdot falcon

The NBA made a rule change for next season that will permit the 'crab dribble', which was made famous by LeBron James.

"We're working on it," Joe Borgia, NBA's vice president of referee operations, told the ESPN.com blog Truehoop recently.

"Our traveling rule we've been discussing for a couple of years," he said. "The game has evolved. I don't think the rule has evolved since the time of Bob Cousy. But we're also going to probably share it with the NCAA and maybe FIBA, because it would be nice if we could all come up with a similar rule. A similar rule would be great for the players, the coaches, and the officials."

Someone please tell me this is a joke....

It was listed in the topics on realgm and I can't detect any sarcasm.

So I guess David Stern got that angry letter from Mike Brown. Also, they are trying to work into the rulebook that if Lebron commits the same foul which was committed against him a possession earlier, not only will there be no foul called, but the refs are required to give Bron Bron a foot rub.

I told yall he was gonna be bad for the league

This is like Michael all over again, only whinier

^_^ Dont hate, all the superstar players do it...

But do all players force the league to change rules whenever they see fit?

Sorry to do this but, I almost never watch basketball anymore...what is the "Crap Dribble?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

So I guess David Stern got that angry letter from Mike Brown. Also, they are trying to work into the rulebook that if Lebron commits the same foul which was committed against him a possession earlier, not only will there be no foul called, but the refs are required to give Bron Bron a foot rub.

I told yall he was gonna be bad for the league

This is like Michael all over again, only whinier

But do all players force the league to change rules whenever they see fit?

Which will all be quickly reversed by Stern when Brown sends off an whinny letter after Labron goes to another team...

Tdot, this is BS (at least I hope it is!!)

The NBA made a rule change for next season that will permit the 'crab dribble', which was made famous by LeBron James.

"We're working on it," Joe Borgia, NBA's vice president of referee operations, told the ESPN.com blog Truehoop recently.

"Our traveling rule we've been discussing for a couple of years," he said. "The game has evolved. I don't think the rule has evolved since the time of Bob Cousy. But we're also going to probably share it with the NCAA and maybe FIBA, because it would be nice if we could all come up with a similar rule. A similar rule would be great for the players, the coaches, and the officials."

Someone please tell me this is a joke....

It was listed in the topics on realgm and I can't detect any sarcasm.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Isn't that traveling?

That's the first time I have actually enjoyed something Jalen Rose said. I thought he was going to be typical, dumb Jalen and call that a legitimate move until he surprised me with, "The crab dribble didn't have anything to do with the 3 steps he took." :lol: