New Cassie ft. Puff Daddy - Must Be Love

Cism ™©

For those that grew up with the 90s Bad Boy sound (Total, 112, Puff, BIG, Mase) this is like a trip down memory lane.

I been waiting for Diddy to ditch that Diddy mess & become Puff Daddy again for 1 day & give me a retro Bad Boy sounding joint

& he finally did-

http://www.zshare.net/audio/56957998ee3f032b/

This beat is beyond ridiculous..yessir@ using the Raekwon Ice Cream kick, only Producers will know what I mean but this is how music used to be.

the fact that Cassie can\'t sing is beyond irrelevant

For those that grew up with the 90s Bad Boy sound (Total, 112, Puff, BIG, Mase) this is like a trip down memory lane.

I been waiting for Diddy to ditch that Diddy mess & become Puff Daddy again for 1 day & give me a retro Bad Boy sounding joint

& he finally did-

http://www.zshare.net/audio/56957998ee3f032b/

This beat is beyond ridiculous..yessir@ using the Raekwon Ice Cream kick, only Producers will know what I mean but this is how music used to be.

the fact that Cassie can\'t sing is beyond irrelevant

****, I can't open the link at work <_< <_< , but I will comment on the song when I get home. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

link didnt work for me, but the song sucks. Puff Daddy sucks, he used Biggie to get famous and hasn\'t done anything good since. RIP big

No Way Out is one of the top 20 greatest albums ever made & Puffy rapping had nothing to do with that

I\'m a big Production head, the content on this new Cassie record is kinda irrelevant to me.

link didnt work for me, but the song sucks. Puff Daddy sucks, he used Biggie to get famous and hasn't done anything good since. RIP big

Huge misconceptions, Diddy is a marketing genius and he is the reason B.I.G. became famous. Lyrically Nas and B.I.G were equals in the early 90's both came out around the same time one blew up and one received mild to luke warm reception.

Huge misconceptions, Diddy is a marketing genius and he is the reason B.I.G. became famous. Lyrically Nas and B.I.G were equals in the early 90\'s both came out around the same time one blew up and one received mild to luke warm reception.

EXACTLY

Okay I am home and the link still don\'t work................ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ill email it to you now fam bam

Huge misconceptions, Diddy is a marketing genius and he is the reason B.I.G. became famous. Lyrically Nas and B.I.G were equals in the early 90's both came out around the same time one blew up and one received mild to luke warm reception.

I never said Sean Combs was not a marketing genius because he is great at that. BUT if he didn't have an artist like B.I.G. to promote then he would not have been as famous. He USED Big to make more money than he could have by himself or with another artist. And what world did you live in where NAS got mild to luke warm reception??? You have got to be kidding about that, Illmatic debuted at #12 on the billboard charts when it came out (I guess that is lukewarm).

the link is dead.

i like it, beat does have that old school feel, which you don\\\'t see out of diddy anymore, or anyone for that reason.

i miss 90\\\'s rap..= [

yeah man, real 90s sounding which is why I posted it, its a breath of fresh air.

classic bad boy sound was big

then if they had to f k with it was ft daddy and mase

or maybe lose daddy and just hit us wit the mase

but you bad boy fans get the jist

completely feel you, man those were the days.

I never said Sean Combs was not a marketing genius because he is great at that. BUT if he didn\\\'t have an artist like B.I.G. to promote then he would not have been as famous. He USED Big to make more money than he could have by himself or with another artist. And what world did you live in where NAS got mild to luke warm reception??? You have got to be kidding about that, Illmatic debuted at #12 on the billboard charts when it came out (I guess that is lukewarm).

What he meant was in comparison to a BIG or Jay Nas has never received that type of sales response from the general public. & Puff made BIG who he was, dude didnt want to do nothin but street records, even the dramatized film covered this, without Puff we would have never heard BIG. Puff also ran the 90s man. Total, 112, Faith, Mase, his own stuff. Obviously having BIG has been a major reason Puff has always been able to stay relevant on the street level as well.

link didnt work for me, but the song sucks. Puff Daddy sucks, he used Biggie to get famous and hasn't done anything good since. RIP big
I never said Sean Combs was not a marketing genius because he is great at that. BUT if he didn't have an artist like B.I.G. to promote then he would not have been as famous. He USED Big to make more money than he could have by himself or with another artist. And what world did you live in where NAS got mild to luke warm reception??? You have got to be kidding about that, Illmatic debuted at #12 on the billboard charts when it came out (I guess that is lukewarm).
What he meant was in comparison to a BIG or Jay Nas has never received that type of sales response from the general public. & Puff made BIG who he was, dude didnt want to do nothin but street records, even the dramatized film covered this, without Puff we would have never heard BIG. Puff also ran the 90s man. Total, 112, Faith, Mase, his own stuff. Obviously having BIG has been a major reason Puff has always been able to stay relevant on the street level as well.

Exactly what I was about to say. -_- -_- -_-

Song is hot, and beat is definitely early 90's style.

Spin off thread or question favorite early 90's song or beat?

Pete Rock & C. L. Smooth "They Reminisce Over You"

Actual 2 beats in this song first is only like 6 seconds and than the beat to the actual song.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

To bad Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth had to have a falling out because they were great together.

Exactly what I was about to say. -_- -_- -_-

Song is hot, and beat is definitely early 90\'s style.

Spin off thread or question favorite early 90\'s song or beat?

Pete Rock & C. L. Smooth \"They Reminisce Over You\"

Actual 2 beats in this song first is only like 6 seconds and than the beat to the actual song.

name=\"allowFullScreen\" value=\"true\"></param><param name=\"allowscriptaccess\" value=\"always\"></param><embed src=\"

type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" allowscriptaccess=\"always\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"425\" height=\"344\"></embed></object>">

name=\"allowFullScreen\" value=\"true\"></param><param name=\"allowscriptaccess\" value=\"always\"></param><embed src=\"

type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" allowscriptaccess=\"always\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"425\" height=\"344\"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

To bad Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth had to have a falling out because they were great together.

this is definitely a spin off

make it happen man

I gotta think about this one but you\'re absolutely on point w T.R.O.Y..