A sleeper TE

atljbo

illinois-football-ball-st-520.jpg

6'6 246lbs TE Darius Hill

I really like this guy..... Darius Hillis a tall athletic TE that can definitely stretch the field..... Stat wise this guy is by far one of the best TEs in the draft...... Hill has the speed, route running ability, and hard working attitude to be a really good TE in the NFL.... The cons is that this guy has to get stronger and he must get better with his blocking but he has the work ethic to learn...... With all that said the guy makes BIG PLAYS

2008:40 rec, 670 yards, 7 TDs

2007: 65 rec, 926 yeards, 11 TDs

2006: 42 rec, 741 yards, 10 TDs

Projection 5th - 6th round

This is Coaches tape on Darius Hill

what if we took Cornelius Ingram in the 3rd and then Darius Hill or Cameron Morrah in the 6th they could both play either H-back, Big WR/Redzone threat, or just take Jason Rader and Keith Zinger off the roster and be ready incase of an injury i know we need to focus on defense but we cant find any studs in the 6th unless someone falls to us and most people have us taking a tall WR, or a runningback or a kick returner anyway so what do you guys think about that?

what if we took Cornelius Ingram in the 3rd and then Darius Hill or Cameron Morrah in the 6th they could both play either H-back, Big WR/Redzone threat, or just take Jason Rader and Keith Zinger off the roster and be ready incase of an injury i know we need to focus on defense but we cant find any studs in the 6th unless someone falls to us and most people have us taking a tall WR, or a runningback or a kick returner anyway so what do you guys think about that?

Great thought, but not realistic. We only need one of them, especially since they are all the same type of players.

do you like cornelius ingram? and wouldnt that be sweet?

I do like him, I also know that he was out last year with a injury. He seems very athletic and has good speed. I really like the TE in that will be avialable in later rounds even through the 6th. If we didnt have Peele I would be all for getting two TE's. We may still get a UDFA TE, even if we do draft one.

I do like him, I also know that he was out last year with a injury. He seems very athletic and has good speed. I really like the TE in that will be avialable in later rounds even through the 6th. If we didnt have Peele I would be all for getting two TE's. We may still get a UDFA TE, even if we do draft one.

yes he was out last year and would have had the most production out of all the TE in the draft, would be the best sleeper in the draft if he goes 3rd or later

i think these guys listed below could make it to UDFA... that we would be interested in we dont need a blocker and we could do away with Jason Rader, and Keith Zinger

what do you think of these guys along with cornelius ingram

Marquez Branson, Central Arkansas

Height: 6-2. Weight: 247.

Projected 40 Time: 4.54.

Combine 40 Time: 4.71.

Benchx225: 22. Vertical: 35.

Projected Round (2009): 6

Darius Hill, Ball State

Height: 6-6. Weight: 246.

Projected 40 Time: 4.81.

Pro Day 40 Time: 4.72.

Benchx225: . Vertical: 31.

Projected Round (2009): 6-7

Kory Sperry, Colorado State

Height: 6-5. Weight: 238.

Projected 40 Time: 4.83.

Combine 40 Time: 4.77.

Benchx225: 20. Vertical: 33.5.

Cameron Morrah, California

Height: 6-3. Weight: 244.

Projected 40 Time: 4.69.

Combine 40 Time: 4.66.

Benchx225: 24. Vertical: .

Carson Butler, Michigan

Height: 6-5. Weight: 250.

Projected 40 Time: 4.67.

Projected Round (2010): FA

Cameron Morrah.

The kid made a mistake coming out this year (he's a 5th round pick or so at this point). If he had stayed another year he'd be a sure fire first dayer. He has the tools to be an all around TE.

definitely. i think he is the best choice if we have some patience for him to develop.

'flashinator'

do you like cornelius ingram? and wouldnt that be sweet?

I'm getting the idea you're Cornelius's little brother or something! And drafting two tight ends??? Dumbest thing I've read yet this year.

wow your stupid im a big fan he is my favorite college football player and i am a kid im 14 and i was just suggesting it and he could also be an hback