michael johnson

RYNE

This is a little early i know. And actually it is unfair to say so early in his carrer, but could this not be verrnon gohlston? Just a freak of nature, who amazes everyone. The only question is will he show up as a football player? only time will tell. for gohlston too, Kipers got us taking him. Who likes it???? id give it a shot.

I think that Golhston would have been a different player lined up as a 4-3 end. He was put at OLB, it was his first year. I think that with Rex Ryan defense Golhston will be and should be a more productive player. I think that Micheal Johnson can be effective even if he is coming on Pass Rush situations until he learns how to play with better leverage against the run.

24. Atlanta Falcons (11-5)

Kiper pick: Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech -- Johnson is an enigma. He's blessed with a ton of ability and huge pass-rush potential, but he didn't come through with anything close to the dominating senior season most expected. If he steps up the intensity and plays a more physical brand of football, you could be looking at one heck of a player in the NFL.

McShay pick: Brandon Pettigrew -- Pettigrew isn't a burner, which is why he could slip. However, he is the most complete tight end in this class and would be a big, reliable target over the middle for QB Matt Ryan. If Pettigrew is off the board at this point, the Falcons could use this pick on a front-seven defender or even a safety like Western Michigan's Louis