Sure hope our defense isnt a joke next season

dick macy

I like what TD has done so far but if we draft a safety to start thats not a good move.It has been said that the corner and safety position is the hardest position an takes the longest to develop.It takes atleast 2 years.People say well TD did a good job on offense.Well folks.I hate to break it to ya.But defense is a harder postion to play then offense.TD shouldve atleast gotten one or two impact players in FA. A defense full of rookies is not a good move.You think our defense got gashed last season.This season should be very interesting.Dont forget we have a tough schedule.Sure hope those rookies learn quick.

Don't you think Mike Peterson is an impact player?

I think our defense will do fine. Coleman will me moved to SS and DeCoud will come in and start at FS. Hutch is coming back after being on IR and I watched some tape with him and he looks good. Houston, Hutch and Jackson sounds like a nice CB tandem right? Nicks-Lofton-Peterson will be our starting LB core am I almost sure on, and I think that we will get some help in the later rounds on DT, Sammie Lee Hill is a pure run stopper and could be a nice fit for our DT rotation and we still have Lewis coming back after an impressive rookie season. Then I think we will go get a situational pass rusher like Sidibury or Williams in the 3rd or 4th round. And that should maybe adress our needs at DE for some time if JA98 should fail once again and Davis has another year like this I think Davis will come in and start. Coleman at SS is still only a temporary solution in my opinion. I think that in the draft in 2010 we will go after a guy like Berry or Mays. So with that said I think that can maybe enlighten youre sight on our defense. Hope it does :)

I think QB is the hardest postion in the NFL to play and they picked the best qb in the draft and he lead us to the playoffs with a rookie LT and rookie coach. I don't think its going to be harder to add a few pieces on D compared to doing what we did last year.

Well if you wanna get technical it is.But Td an Mike put Ryan in a good position an Micheal Turner carried this team the most.Lets not forget that.And Ryan has 3 good receivers also an they got him an extra O lineman in Sam Baker.It sure sucks the front office didnt get Vick that kind of talent Ryan has.

I like what TD has done so far but if we draft a safety to start thats not a good move.It has been said that the corner and safety position is the hardest position an takes the longest to develop.It takes atleast 2 years.People say well TD did a good job on offense.Well folks.I hate to break it to ya.But defense is a harder postion to play then offense.TD shouldve atleast gotten one or two impact players in FA. A defense full of rookies is not a good move.You think our defense got gashed last season.This season should be very interesting.Dont forget we have a tough schedule.Sure hope those rookies learn quick.

Dude, use the space bar. Its the long one at the bottom of your keyboard.

Well if you wanna get technical it is.But Td an Mike put Ryan in a good position an Micheal Turner carried this team the most.Lets not forget that.And Ryan has 3 good receivers also an they got him an extra O lineman in Sam Baker.It sure sucks the front office didnt get Vick that kind of talent Ryan has.

quit while you are behind. Ryan used Vick's receivers of Jenkins and White. And Ryan made them better. Ryan also didn't have Crump in his prime. Ryan may have had a solid OL, but it's because the OL actually knew where he was going to be. and yes, Turner was here, but we also had the #1 rushing game with Vick. So, horrible excuse. Vick sucked. leave it at that.

quit while you are behind. Ryan used Vick's receivers of Jenkins and White. And Ryan made them better. Ryan also didn't have Crump in his prime. Ryan may have had a solid OL, but it's because the OL actually knew where he was going to be. and yes, Turner was here, but we also had the #1 rushing game with Vick. So, horrible excuse. Vick sucked. leave it at that.

You also forgot to leave out.Roddy an Jenkins have been in the league for a few years now an gotten more experience also and correct me if i am wrong but Jenkins just had a good season.And Roddy still has ridicolous drops.Lets not forget Vick put the ball right in their hands an they dropped almost every ball.Mostly endzone catches.It wasnt all their fault though.They came in with no veteran present to groom them or lead by example.They were young and fresh out of college.You said Ryan didnt have Agae.I know he didnt he has 3 good azz receivers.And they just got him another weapon in L.J Smith

You also forgot to leave out.Roddy an Jenkins have been in the league for a few years now an gotten more experience also and correct me if i am wrong but Jenkins just had a good season.And Roddy still has ridicolous drops.Lets not forget Vick put the ball right in their hands an they dropped almost every ball.Mostly endzone catches.It wasnt all their fault though.They came in with no veteran present to groom them or lead by example.They were young and fresh out of college.You said Ryan didnt have Agae.I know he didnt he has 3 good azz receivers.And they just got him another weapon in L.J Smith

LJ Smith hasn't signed.

and They didn't develop because Vick didn't know how to throw the ball with touch. Roddy dropped 9 balls all year on 130+ opportunities. that's not ridiculous. and mostly endzone catches? I used to keep track of drops and only 3-4 of them each year were endzone catches. nice try though. Vick can't pass. deal with it.

LJ Smith hasn't signed.

and They didn't develop because Vick didn't know how to throw the ball with touch. Roddy dropped 9 balls all year on 130+ opportunities. that's not ridiculous. and mostly endzone catches? I used to keep track of drops and only 3-4 of them each year were endzone catches. nice try though. Vick can't pass. deal with it.

You fail.If you were a real falcons fan.You would know that reporters used to ask Vick about his receivers dropping balls an how does he feel about it an he said it would be corrected they stay late after practice to fix the problem.Do you remember Jim Mora dropping to his knees because of Roddy White dropping a ball in the endzone.If you dont buddy you arent a real fan.Everyone remembers that.IT WAS ALL OVER ESPN.AND JIM MORA HAS EVEN SAID THAT RODDY LOOKS GOOD IN PRACTICE BUT HAD A HARD TIME TRANSITIONING THAT TO THE GAME.HE SAID HE BELIEVED HE USED TO BE TOO NERVOUS.JIM MORA SAID THAT OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH.YOU FAIL

LJ Smith hasn't signed.

Brett favre hardly threw with touch either but his receivers could catch the ball.Welcome to the NFL son.

You fail.If you were a real falcons fan.You would know that reporters used to ask Vick about his receivers dropping balls an how does he feel about it an he said it would be corrected they stay late after practice to fix the problem.Do you remember Jim Mora dropping to his knees because of Roddy White dropping a ball in the endzone.If you dont buddy you arent a real fan.Everyone remembers that.IT WAS ALL OVER ESPN.AND JIM MORA HAS EVEN SAID THAT RODDY LOOKS GOOD IN PRACTICE BUT HAD A HARD TIME TRANSITIONING THAT TO THE GAME.HE SAID HE BELIEVED HE USED TO BE TOO NERVOUS.JIM MORA SAID THAT OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH.YOU FAIL

I am a real Falcons fan. you are just a Vick fan.

dude, I remember all of that. that being said, Vick contributed to drops 90% with poor ball placement and too much velocity on the throws.

I hate to break it to you, but Vick sucked. We won games in SPITE of him. not because of him.

Brett favre hardly threw with touch either but his receivers could catch the ball.Welcome to the NFL son.

actually Favre had great touch on his passes. Touch is knowing when to throw with the proper velocity. has he broken some of his receivers fingers? yes. but he knew the exact touch. Vick would just rifle it in there EVERY play. sorry, but you are proving you don't know football.

I am a real Falcons fan. you are just a Vick fan.

dude, I remember all of that. that being said, Vick contributed to drops 90% with poor ball placement and too much velocity on the throws.

I hate to break it to you, but Vick sucked. We won games in SPITE of him. not because of him.

Yup, I was sitting there right in the stands going WTF he was 7 yds to your left and you over shot him like Leftwich again, again, again, and again. "Screw it, I'll just run it cause all around the world people know that Vick is on the highlight footage". <_<

y'all we were 24th in defense last year and went 11-5. ok so we lost some guys, but then again only maybe foxworth was a real loss and MAYBE milloy but we did add peterson...

.... how hard is it to go from 24th to say 19th?? even with adding mainly rookies... I'm not talking major improvements, SLIGHT improvements.... say we do that, what happens....

maybe we beat Denver and/or New Orleans in NO? We go 12-4 and get the bye? Look how close we played AZ in AZ. Imagine if thats round 2 at home and our D is *slightly* better. maybe all we need to do is stop ONE of the 3 big plays the cards had on us.

suddenly we're hosting philly at home for the NFC title.

yeah so our D was BAD...but how much worse is it gonna get? and look at would we could have done had it be just a little bit better. (maybe even by only 4 or 5 plays)!

You would be happy about that, considering you hate white people.

falcons.png

Now go drink some bleach(be sure to take Ookie's jock out of your mouth first) after you clean your nasty shower curtains little boy.

Dude, I still can't believe that he sent you an email like that. :lol:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Mental midgets behind a computer keyboard are very brave individuals.

As long as our run D doesn't get gashed like it did this year 28th outta 32 teams I reckon this will go along way to making our defence alot better.

I know dats right young blood.I hope those you katz learn fast.We're gonna be playing a tough schedule an dominant teams.