Sign Peerless Price

Sign Ed Hartwell

Anymore?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Traded Matt Schaub-for what we got in return and the drafting of matt ryan, this may be the best move in our history.

Drafted Mike Vick-dogfighting aside, this was a great move.

Didn't Resign Roberto Garza-blaylock is better

Didn't Resign Demorrio WIlliams-nicholas is better

Didn't Resign Michael Boley-last year, WIRE was better

Traded Brett Favre-may never have reached that level here and without holmgren and the staff they had at that time which included mariucci and gruden.

Didn't Resign Patrick Kerney-one of my all time favorites but you cant spend what you dont have.

Drafted Jamaal Anderson-i crossed him off my list so i cant argue with you here

Drafted TJ Duckett-i wanted ashlie lelie who was no better

Started an aging/old Warrick Dunn instead of Norwood-norwood is still not a #1, dunn was.

Drafted Jimmy Williams-not to mention we traded up, and could have had richard marshall at 47 who was my favorite CB of that draft.

Didn't Resign Justin Griffith(sp)-i like mughelli better

Sign Peerless Price-traded for and yes it was a bad move, but we also got abraham who was a steal and with picks.

Sign Ed Hartwell-yes bad signing, but if you notice, we sign a lot of players with a history with our coaches so we dont run the risk of not knowing how a guy will fit our scheme. they know what they are getting so why dwell on the past?

Traded Matt Schaub

Drafted Mike Vick

Didn't Resign Roberto Garza

Didn't Resign Demorrio WIlliams

Didn't Resign Michael Boley

Traded Brett Favre

Didn't Resign Patrick Kerney

Drafted Jamaal Anderson

Drafted TJ Duckett

Started an aging/old Warrick Dunn instead of Norwood

Drafted Jimmy Williams

Didn't Resign Justin Griffith(sp)

Sign Peerless Price

Sign Ed Hartwell

Anymore?

Traded Matt Schaub what hes played a total of 7 games in 2yrs with Houston ?

Drafted Mike Vick Vick was electric and fun to watch, only now does it look like a bad move

Didn't Resign Roberto Garza what he went to chi i believe and was never a pro bowl player

Didn't Resign Demorrio WIlliams what did he contribute to the Cheifs D last yr ?

Didn't Resign Michael Boley good Talenet , didnt fit our system too much money for our system

Traded Brett Favre ok this one i agree with...

Didn't Resign Patrick Kerney i would have like to have kept him, but he went with Mora, he was a Mora Guy so be it ...

Drafted Jamaal Anderson 1 more yr then i will agree with you

Drafted TJ Duckett TJ did some nice things for us for 4 yrs man not like he was a early first rounder

Started an aging/old Warrick Dunn instead of Norwood Dunn earned his spot and commanded enough respect to be the #1 while he was here

Drafted Jimmy Williams yea i didnt see that 1 either he was a second i think though and not a first

Didn't Resign Justin Griffith(sp) injurys and a west coast type of fb, and after watching Ovie plow the road do you really believe this was a bad move ?

Sign Peerless Price P Price was a great #2 wr, Vick being here didnt help him either

Sign Ed Hartwell Ed had a rough go here and wasnt the same in a 4-3 esp after the injury

what about J George, and P Holt our first ever million dollar Free Agent, June Jones and the run and shoot , C Miller and his Glass Knee, E Dickerson tring to come here and play with a broken Kneck , how bout R Smith standing in Jax talking about the Jacksonville Falcons,,,, man oh man the Smith Family as Owners... i think ppl have forgot how bad it was when we didnt have AB around....

Traded Matt Schaub

Drafted Mike Vick

Traded Brett Favre

Drafted Jamaal Anderson

Drafted TJ Duckett

Drafted Jimmy Williams

Sign Peerless Price

Sign Ed Hartwell

Vick wasnt a bad pick, know1 saw that dumb mess he did coming.. as a player he was good & couldve been great with "developed" talent around him. Had we not traded Schaub, we wouldnt have drafted Matt Ryan.. Boley & Williams? Really? I liked both of them but losing them isnt a bad thing, Boley did lose his spot. Dunn was better than Norwood at the time (All Around)... & Farve.. well at the time he was a drunk screw up... he said so himself... everything else I agree with.... but add WAISTED a 1st round pick on M. Jenkins.. he's getting better but we couldve done better with where we picked him up at

Traded Matt Schaub

Drafted Mike Vick

Traded Brett Favre

Drafted Jamaal Anderson

Drafted TJ Duckett

Drafted Jimmy Williams

Sign Peerless Price

Sign Ed Hartwell

Anymore?

okay everybody wanted mike vick, traded matt shaub before vick situation, Demorrio sucked,michael boley did not fit the system, favre rookie year was horrible and i do not think he would have done what he did in green bay with atlanta it just was not where he was meant to be, jamaal anderson common mistake that still remains to play out, duckett was not a bad power back, norwood was not ready to start over dunn, mughelli is alot better than griffith, some of the other moves you may be right about but do you honestly think if you were GM that you would not have done at least most if not almost all of these moves so HIndsight is 20/20 my friend

Letting you start threads on their message board......... <_<

You took mine. I was say something a long this lines.

Trading Matt Schaub was a great benefit for us. We wouldn't have Blalock or Sam Baker without that trade.

Demerrio Williams is not that good. He is fast, but soft.

Patrick Kerney is getting up there in the ages....He had one great year with the Seahawks...What happen last year? Nothing much.

Drafted provide us with excitements for many years. He helped us become the first team to beat the Green Bay Packers at Lambou (however you spell it) in a playoff game.

Roberto Garza was just an average player for us. Backup center.

Michael Boley was on his contract year and he didn't produce. He is weak against the run, but good in the pass defense. I'm kind of glad he is not with us. He is going to provide us with a third round compensation pick next year. Now, we have Mike Peterson who is way better. We also will give Stephen Nicholas a chance to start and he is a beast.

Drafting TJ Duckett was actually a benefit. Dunn and Duckett was really solid.

Dunn produce so much for us. On and off the field.

Justin Griffith is a solid player, but I believe he got release by the Raiders this year. I rather have Ovie.

Bad Moves: Signing Ed, trading for Peerless Price, Trading Farve ( i think I heard rumors about him getting drunk too much in Atlanta.), drafting Jimmy Williams.

I'm thinking he had to get away from Atlanta.  I think he wouldv'e wasted his youth as a party animal here and never have been the same QB for ATL as GB.

you are probably right RT , but still , its brett Farve man, we had him, we drafted him and ...and... and ... Dam Man lol

Guest Gritz
no one is complaing about the season, just about bad moves the falcons have made. some bad moves are from years ago. so STFU <_<

Show some respect to the REV...He has forgotten more about Falcon football than you'll ever know........ <_<

Traded Matt Schaub

Drafted Mike Vick

Traded Brett Favre

Drafted Jamaal Anderson

Drafted TJ Duckett

Drafted Jimmy Williams

Sign Peerless Price

Sign Ed Hartwell

Anymore?

been watching the Falcons since 77 don't get me started.

Drafted Jammi German at WR when Hines Ward was still on the board still pisses me off