What game did Wire replace Boley?

ru_serious

Think it was the Bucs
It was the Bucs game. The one when Smitty got up in Antonio Bryants face on the sideline. On the Coy Wire side of things I'm not too impressed so far. i've seen him get blocked by slot receivers a lot in this game. It was his first start though. He does seem pretty athletic as far as pursuit thiough. It's just surprising that he is so horrible in coverage since he came in as a SS. I mean bad for a LB.

He had a monster preseason hit on Norwood or Snelling in preseason last year, after Jo Jo gave some awful dump of pass thing once pressured, when they were in an awful awful place to get the ball. Literally, to get away from possible being sacked, he tossed the ball to what must have been Norwood, when he had Wire approaching quickly. Wire knocked him on his azz, and put him out for a little while.

I think it was in that Buffalo game that took out Shocks knee.

He had a monster preseason hit on Norwood or Snelling in preseason last year, after Jo Jo gave some awful dump of pass thing once pressured, when they were in an awful awful place to get the ball. Literally, to get away from possible being sacked, he tossed the ball to what must have been Norwood, when he had Wire approaching quickly. Wire knocked him on his azz, and put him out for a little while.

I think it was in that Buffalo game that took out Shocks knee.

That's all fine and dandy as long as nobody hurt little Joey. :unsure: Doesn't that look like Jo Jo in the pocket for real?