Path to the draft

atljbo

They have no clue whatsoever. They thew out about ten names. Jamie said we pick Laurenitis. WTF?? I don't know about Round One, but I think we will take Ron Brace the other DT from BC later on in the draft.

trust me when I say this. Jamie Dukes is renowned around the draftnik communities as a complete idiot.

They have no clue whatsoever. They thew out about ten names. Jamie said we pick Laurenitis. WTF?? I don't know about Round One, but I think we will take Ron Brace the other DT from BC later on in the draft.

yea... i think Ron Brace will be a 3rd round pick... probably not at our 3rd round pick..... Run stuffer's only normally dont go in the first day.... Everybody thought that Red Bryant was going to get draft in the 2nd round... Well dude went in the 4th round.... Gabe Watson is another guy

I think that Matt Ryan will talk TD into loving Ron Brace ..... Mike Mayock said he talk with Matt Ryan... Matt Ryan gushed over Ron Brace run stopping ability

they said a CB like Daius Butler, a TE if Brandon Pettigrew is there, or an OLB or james lautinaitis if he's there.

Or this guy...............or that guy.............no wait, how bout this guy ??

No.............this other.

Oh, I forgot about this other guy !!!

All these predictions.

Useless. :lol:

So.... who are we drafting them? Pettigrew or an ILB?

Ron Brace should be there around our pick in the 2nd. Maybe we trade up a bit, but we don't need to draft a big fat guy for our first rounder. Whose the last big fat guy drafted in the first round (who wasn't a 3-4 NT)?

i think we can go with out a TE that kid from OU will be in the daft next year, we can go after him.. i really think, IMO, that we need to draft Defense the first 3 rounds
Hopefully we won't be drafting that high. That kid is a stud. My next year guy would be Eric Berry.(again hopefully we're not drafting that high) He's already a playmaker and next year he gets to learn from Monte Kiffin.