Albert Haynesworth charged with reckless driving

Statman

Im just glad we didnt spend 100 million dollars on him, I think that hes going to be a bust in Washington, but hey hes not our problem. I think thats why we were in the bidding but not a top player, cus of his character issues.
I warned those clammoring for him that I saw red flags with him and I was concerned he could be a problem once he gets his big payday.

This is awful for the skins, what a tremendous nightmare this is going to be for them. Locker room chemistry, highest paid player on roster....there's a great role model for the young players to have.

I TOLD YOU ALL THAT GUY HAS A BRAIN PROBLEM AN HE WAS AN IDIOT! I TOLD YALL,I TOLD YALL,I TOLD YOU.LIKE I SAID before i dont care what kind of help you get.But for a man to stomp on another players face 45 seconds after a play,knows he dont have ahelment on.Is a sick,twisted individual.You can say what you want about what Vick did.But atleast it was an animal.Haynesworth done this to a human causin them to get 53 stiches.Any team that would pay this much,for that piece of trash is a dumb orginization.First of all that is Quarterback money.An second of all he has had issues in the past an is not a good character guy.

I TOLD YOU ALL THAT GUY HAS A BRAIN PROBLEM AN HE WAS AN IDIOT! I TOLD YALL,I TOLD YALL,I TOLD YOU.LIKE I SAID before i dont care what kind of help you get.But for a man to stomp on another players face 45 seconds after a play,knows he dont have ahelment on.Is a sick,twisted individual.You can say what you want about what Vick did.But atleast it was an animal.Haynesworth done this to a human causin them to get 53 stiches.Any team that would pay this much,for that piece of trash is a dumb orginization.First of all that is Quarterback money.An second of all he has had issues in the past an is not a good character guy.

Hmm, you said the exact opposite under your FlyFalconFan account when you were all over Haynesworth.