Meghan McCain on Rachel Maddow

logic

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#29645772

She seems like the anti-Palin.. If her message comes across strongly to young people the Dems could have a problem...

On second thought after watching this she doesn't really have a message. She doesn't know jack squat about the economy or taxes (which is 75% of the debate).. She just seems to think people like Coulter and Rush are mean.. :lol:

On second thought after watching this she doesn't really have a message. She doesn't know jack squat about the economy or taxes (which is 75% of the debate).. She just seems to think people like Coulter and Rush are mean.. :lol:

Yeah, I saw her on Hannity the other nite, and you could tell he was holding back on her. As far as reaching out to others, that sounds like her dad.

"I'm the new poster child for the moderate side of the Republican Party..." ***** please...

"I'm not running for office..." I'm trying to make money, fame, or get a job with the New York Times from badmouthing conservative writers...

Fame perhaps. But her mother is a beer heiress so I seriously doubt that money is her motivation. And why would anyone want to get a job at a newspaper at this point?

Fame perhaps. But her mother is a beer heiress so I seriously doubt that money is her motivation. And why would anyone want to get a job at a newspaper at this point?

I realize who her mother is, but she still probably wants to get things herself instead of relying on her mother for money so it is a possible reason for badmouthing Ann Coulter. She is moving to NYC, she wants a job writing because she enjoys it, and the New York Times is the "most prestige" newspaper to write for in New York City. Whether she writes for the actual newspaper print version or the online version doesn't matter as long as she is a "writer."

I realize who her mother is, but she still probably wants to get things herself instead of relying on her mother for money so it is a possible reason for badmouthing Ann Coulter. She is moving to NYC, she wants a job writing because she enjoys it, and the New York Times is the "most prestige" newspaper to write for in New York City. Whether she writes for the actual newspaper print version or the online version doesn't matter as long as she is a "writer."

And you have a problem with that because??????

And you have a problem with that because??????

I don't have a problem with her trying to make a living for herself, but don't claim to be a Republican, "the face of the moderate Republican Party" (when no one has even heard of you), and then badmouth an actual conservative writer to just get your name in the news. She comes across as fake and I bet she isn't even Republican. More than likely, she leans left far more than she leans right...