Alt) Michael Hamlin S Clemson

3) Michael Hamlin S Clemson

Alt)Trevor Canfield OG Cincinnati

4) AQ Shipley C Penn St.

5) Dominique Johnson CB Jackson St.

Alt) Donald Washington CB OSU

5) Henry Melton DE Texas

6)Fenuki Tupou OT Oregon

I like Ron Brace a lot, but from what I've been reading lately, it sounds like we'd have to move up in the second round to get him, or even use our first pick. I definitely want either him or Jerry out of this draft.

With the addition of Peterson, I feel like they are positioning themselves to either pick up our future OLB in later rounds or next year. I think they may want to see how James does before committing a high draft pick for another LB. They were excited about him before his injury next year.

I like Ron Brace a lot, but from what I've been reading lately, it sounds like we'd have to move up in the second round to get him, or even use our first pick. I definitely want either him or Jerry out of this draft.

i'm glad someone agrees with me about Brace. he won't be there in the second when we pick. ideally we couldtrade back in the first and pick him and get another pick or 2 but that's pretty far fetched.

i'm not a Jerry fan though. he isn't good against the run and seems like a duplicate of Babs.