Delmas or Moore?

Zanka

Who would you like in the 1st? Louis Delmas or William Moore

I would prefer Louis Delmas based on that Delmas has been consistens all the years he played, but Moore was great in his junior year and looked like a sure 1st rounder but then in his senior year he really blew it up. Delmas is also more of a factor against the run than Moore is, and in my opinion Delmas is a safer pick than Moore

What do you guys think?

Delmas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Moore in the 1st

Value of Moore in the 2nd > value of Delmas in the 1st

Decoud>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> both of them B)

I say we wait till next year to address the S. position and try to get Berry or T.Mays. These guys are freaks at the position and don't come around every year. We should go OLB, C, DL, RT, TE. If we could fill 3 of these needs this year and get our superstar safety next year I would be extremely happy. I know we would prolly have to trade up, but with the needs filled in this years draft and next years FA we could afford to do that.

Hold out?? For who? If we play as good as we did last year. those players that you're talking about T-Mays, Berry will go very high. So who are you holding out for???? lol

Well...not to be a downer or anything but I don't think we will be as successful as last year, with our tough schedule and less than adequate defence. I'm not saying we will be awful, but I'm expecting us to draft somwhere around 15. In addition, I think by next year Taylor Mays's stock will have fallen, as seems to happen when players have been in the limelight too long (look at Oher, Laurinaitis, or even Leinart from a couple of years back). So I am hoping we can get Mays ;)

If we are picking mid 1st it will be very easy to move up and get one of those safeties. If not , that probably means we made the playoffs and don't need them anyway. Im just saying that if S is the final piece to our def puzzle than we should make every attempt to get one of these guys. Plus it gives us a year to see what Decoud can do. If we could get Chung or R Johnson in the third than I'm all for it . If we traded down with the 1st pick than I would be OK with Delmas.

It's Delmas....Delmas only SHOULD play FS in the NFL...I will not be shocked if we got him though...We could move Coleman over to SS...

What makes Delmas soo much more better than Decoud to use a 1st or even a 2nd round pick on him to play FS. If he can play SS then i can see us picking him. I wonder how many GM's will use a 3rd pick just for Depth and ST, especially on a Team that needs defense players.

Like I said before. We want a new Safety. TD and Co have had talks with Moore and have heavily scouted Delmas.

This tells me that either DeCoud or Coleman are not in the long-term plans. I have also said that Coleman, being signed to such a low contract, is just a place holder for a more talented Safety, good depth in the future, or trade bait if he wants out.

If I am right, all roads lead to William Moore being our pick. DeCoud is a speedy, rangy, and disruptive type safety. He won't be a 5 int a year type player, but he will make a living off of Pass breakups and using his long arms to get his hands on the Football.

Moore is the yin to his yang. He is a HUGE hitter and a guy who can force a bunch of turnovers. Don't get me wrong, I think Delmas will make a GREAT FS in this league, but I do not think he compliments DeCoud better than Moore does.

We possibly can grab Moore with our original 2nd rounder...... that would be a STEAL! If I had to choose one I would go with Moore.

delmas-fragile, going to piss team mates off with know it all-ism. no thank you.

moore-lacks instincts(according to every publication i've read) no thanks. i prefer laurinaitis at 24 for the same reason i wanted lofton at 37 las year. lack of blazeing forty time is offset by excellant instincts and superb tackling skills. laurinaitis is worth the higher pick to me because of his added versatility(able to play OLB IMO) and strength in pass defense. also, we will be getting another leader on the defense. that is exactly why i hope paul kruger falls to us in rd 2. he reminds me of kerney and i think kruger has excellant leadership skills as well. i would give us an A+++++++ for day one if we got laurinaitis and kruger.

Neither really, but if i had to choose i would take Moore. Only because Delmas was a 2nd-3rd round pick and all of a sudden is a 1st rounder. Why? Because he showed he was a good leader at the Senior Bowl? Scouts probably knew that before he even got there and i don't see why he is a 1st rounder due to his leadership skills. Safeties have to be leaders, all of them are. They are the QB of the defense. You guys all know who i want and imo i see no difference between him and Delmas in terms of skill level and leadership qualities, but one is a 1st rounder and the other is a 4-5th rounder.

delmas-fragile, going to piss team mates off with know it all-ism. no thank you.

moore-lacks instincts(according to every publication i've read) no thanks. i prefer laurinaitis at 24 for the same reason i wanted lofton at 37 las year. lack of blazeing forty time is offset by excellant instincts and superb tackling skills. laurinaitis is worth the higher pick to me because of his added versatility(able to play OLB IMO) and strength in pass defense. also, we will be getting another leader on the defense. that is exactly why i hope paul kruger falls to us in rd 2. he reminds me of kerney and i think kruger has excellant leadership skills as well. i would give us an A+++++++ for day one if we got laurinaitis and kruger.

would love kruger at 55 along with a trade down from 24 to select either moore or delmas. then we have two thirds, a linebacker and a tight end/right tackle, maybe?

What makes Delmas soo much more better than Decoud to use a 1st or even a 2nd round pick on him to play FS. If he can play SS then i can see us picking him. I wonder how many GM's will use a 3rd pick just for Depth and ST, especially on a Team that needs defense players.
Did I say Delmas is better than DeCoud?It is possible we get Delmas b/c we are very interested in him...I am not saying we will, but there won't be many options from where we pick...

Did I say Delmas is better than DeCoud?It is possible we get Delmas b/c we are very interested in him...I am not saying we will, but there won't be many options from where we pick...

True but we're very interested in Moore too..

As for my vote, I'll take Larry English in the 1st and William Moore in the 2nd round please..

i think id prefer moore to be honest. but if were looking for interchangeable safeties he might not be the best fit. for that... i think mike hamlin in round 3 might be a really good fit. thats jmo.

i just think delmas is more of a mid 2nd round player, even with his leadership ability. i just dont see him going in round 1 and i dont think id want to pick him there.

-Mr. Offseason