What would you do on draft day if we somehow got these 3 players with our first 3 picks?

ryanized

:huh:

I could see Matthews POSSIBLY going a pick or 2 before us, but that's about it. Smith is a 2nd rounder & Moala is a 3rd rounder.

I've seen a lot worse options as our 3 picks.

Players move up and down, it wouldnt suprise me if Smith went in the 1st along with Matthews.

i wouldnt be happy with clay matthews, we woul be using our first round pick on him and he doesnt really have a place in our Defense. i see him as a 3-4 player.

sean smith is someone ive only seen one game of however he looked incosistent with some good plays being unfortunately joined by some poor footwork which left him on his heels.

fili moala is a guy however who i like, he is a good space eater who is a force yet can make waves in the passing game.

Matthews won't be there when we pick I think :/ Smith could be a nice choice for us. But I still think we will either trade down or go with Pettigrew if no one is there. Pettigrew is still to me a great pick at 24. I think Smith will go to the Dolphins and he will complete their secondary.

But Matty will still kick their ***** next year in the dome ;)

I'd probably just continue eating my lemon pepper wings and watching the rest of the first round.

I love the lemon pepper too. don't let these guys bring you down. but what's even better is getting the Wing sampler at the bar I go to for football games. we get 8 different flavors of wings, and 6 wings of each flavor. we split it between 4 people and everyone is happy.