Francoeur's new approach starting to produce

ugadawg

it's called hard work and sticking with it. and hopefully Frenchy is committed for more than one season, unlike Andruw Jones's dumb ***.

I think he Frenchy will bounce back this year. I kind of didn't understand why he didn't play in today's game. Get him in there after he has a good day and hopefully build on it a little before resting him.

I think he Frenchy will bounce back this year. I kind of didn't understand why he didn't play in today's game. Get him in there after he has a good day and hopefully build on it a little before resting him.

A day off after a good one could be a good thing too. Sometimes a player will press to duplicate a good outing and inevitably screw it up. With a day off he can relax and then just go back to work IMO

Bobby Cox has been NOTORIOUS through the years for giving a player a day off after a huge game... I dont have any stats to back that up but it sure seems that way

Interesting, I didn't know that.

Like I said though, he should be playing today and I am really rooting for the guy this year.

• 3 months later...