Watchin the 1998 NFC Championship on NFLNetwork

Until we upgrade our defensive line, we will never reach the top. That dline had Cunningham's@$$ scrambling all game. And Jamal on offense pounded them, allowing for our passing game to open up. Like I have been saying for years, we can only go as far as our lines take us. We fixed the oline last year, now its time to fix the dline. It's that simple.

Until we upgrade our defensive line, we will never reach the top. That dline had Cunningham's@$$ scrambling all game. And Jamal on offense pounded them, allowing for our passing game to open up. Like I have been saying for years, we can only go as far as our lines take us. We fixed the oline last year, now its time to fix the dline. It's that simple.

yeah and keith brooking was the man then too he actually struck fear into people even as a rookie

yeah and keith brooking was the man then too he actually struck fear into people even as a rookie

actually at the LB position during that season, I was really impressed with Henri Crockett and Biscuit. We had some SOLID LBs that year too. A mix of vets. (that could still play) and some young up and comers (Brooking and Crockett). Same for the secondary. We need a young vet back there with Coleman, not a rookie. We are young as heck at corner. It's kinda scary. That's even more of a reason to go dline heavy.