I don't care what McShay or Kiper are saying...

It would be great to trade down and accumulate more picks, but I don't like to think about those kind of things as they are so unpredictable.

As for our pick, there are not many guys I'd have a problem with at #24. I like James Laurinaitis even though many don't think he fits as an OLB in a 4-3. I think he's been one of the best collegiate defensive players over the last few seasons, and now people are just trying to find some flaw in him. I'm not a big Brian Cushing fan, but he wouldn't be a bad pick.

I like what I hear about Louis Delmas, but I saw him play like twice in college and didn't even know who he was at the time.

I think Tyson Jackson from LSU makes a lot of sense for us. He's big, strong, and versatile. He's been pretty consistent at LSU over the past couple of seasons. Ultimately people are going to try and compare him to Jamaal Anderson because he's not the fastest, most athletic DE, but they're two totally different players.

Try to trade down; if that doesn't work...

Robert Ayers.

You know I'm starting to want that guy too. I'd like that pick, Just as long as it is the best Lineman Available. And he may very well be that. Like to have best Lm in both rounds of the first day which is the first 2 rounds , then I'd like to have Chris Clemons in the 3rd , If he last that long.

If Connor Barwin is around in the 2nd I would like to see us take a risk and go with him he can play anywhere.All the LB positions DE TE Special teams man he's a athlete very versitile.i like the look of this guy and whoever gets him will be lucky a real sleeper I reckon.

Hold onto #24 and grab a DT/DE or LB that we need. I don't understand why people would want to trade out of the 1st round, especially at a spot like 24 where there will be plenty of top talent available.

ya i like that idea the best

id consider getting a S too