Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government

logic

Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government

http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-3580-0-21-21--.html

The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief’s orders is joined by Chuck Norris who claims that thousands of right wing cell groups have organized and are ready for a second American Revolution. During an appearance on the Glen Beck radio show he promised that if things get any worse from his point of view he may “run for president of Texas.” The martial artist/actor/activist claims that Texas was never formally a part of the United States in the first place and that if rebellion is to come through secession Texas would lead the way.

Today in his syndicated column on WorldNetDaily Norris reiterates the point: “That need may be a reality sooner than we think. If not me, someone someday may again be running for president of the Lone Star state, if the state of the union continues to turn into the enemy of the state.”

He continues; calling on a second American Revolution; “…we've bastardized the First Amendment, reinterpreted America's religious history and secularized our society until we ooze skepticism and circumvent religion on every level of public and private life.

How much more will Americans take? When will enough be enough? And, when that time comes, will our leaders finally listen or will history need to record a second American Revolution? We the people have the authority according to America's Declaration of Independence, which states: That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…”

Norris claims that; “Thousands of cell groups will be united around the country in solidarity over the concerns for our nation.” The right wing cells will meet during a live telecast, "We Surround Them," on Friday March 13 at 5 p.m.

He closes with the words of Sam Houston followed by a plug for his next martial arts event.

“We view ourselves on the eve of battle."

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who're they gonna shoot? The Republicans for causing the mess?

Or the Democrats for not working fast enough to fix it?

Liberals caused this mess!

There is supposed to be a summit of Rebublicans and some Business Leader 13th, 15th ,or 18 or something. I read it amonth ago somewhere.

Has something to do with a tax revolt. I dont believe it though.

All joking aside some of the talk coming from Glen Beck and Chuck Norris recently has been borderline treasonous. And I'm not just saying this because we have a democratic ran government now.

Are they going to be held responsible for inciting domestic terrorism if some loons take this talk to hear and decide to act on it?

All joking aside some of the talk coming from Glen Beck and Chuck Norris recently has been borderline treasonous. And I'm not just saying this because we have a democratic ran government now.

Are they going to be held responsible for inciting domestic terrorism if some loons take this talk to hear and decide to act on it?

I've totally stopped listening to Glen Beck and Limbaugh. I'm actually surprised at both of them.

It's like the Twilight Zone. 8 years all we've heard was the Liberals whining over Bush and now we've got the Conservatives whining about Obama. But this treasonous rhetoric coming from the Right is wild.

Walker Texas Ranger was a legend to me until I heard him speak about policitics last year.

its like a incredible looking chick u think u could really mesh with & then she open\'s her mouth & turns out to be a ******. Its so disappointing.

celebrity-pictures-chuck-norris-does-not-know.jpg

If Chuck Norris takes up arms against us, then God help us all. :o

I dont follow mainstream stuff, so where does the obsession with Chuck Norris' strength or ability to kill massive amounts of people come from again? I see him as nothing more than an aging, impotent wash up, so I really dont understand why anyone holds this bum in such high regard.

I dont follow mainstream stuff, so where does the obsession with Chuck Norris' strength or ability to kill massive amounts of people come from again? I see him as nothing more than an aging, impotent wash up, so I really dont understand why anyone holds this bum in such high regard.

You know you done f**ked up... I'm sayin you know you done f**ked up right?

Its a meme. A pretty successful one.

Still, this type of ****, I dont even know what to say. :mellow:

Then you never saw Lone Wolf McQuade, where he twirled in a circle and killed 25 illegal aliens with a Mack10!

"It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government."

--Thomas Paine

"The peace and welfare of this and coming generations of Americans will be secure only as we cling to the watchword of true patriotism: 'Our country -- when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right.'"

--Carl Schurz

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country."

---Theodore Roosevelt

there is no coming back when Chuck Norris IP bans you :(

You know you done f**ked up... I'm sayin you know you done f**ked up right?

Is he gonna come kick my as.s now? You know the scene in Indiana Jones where the Islamic guy is twirling his knives around all fancy, then Indy pulls out his burner and wastes that A-hole? Thats how it would be like with Chucky; he would show up, do his karate gimmicks, and I'd blow his head clean off

It's a joke that's been around for years now.. and it's really not exclusively a mainstream joke.

Is he gonna come kick my as.s now? You know the scene in Indiana Jones where the Islamic guy is twirling his knives around all fancy, then Indy pulls out his burner and wastes that A-hole? Thats how it would be like with Chucky; he would show up, do his karate gimmicks, and I'd blow his head clean off

You can't kill Chuck Norris, if you blow his head off another will grow back in it's place.