Is a 3-4 defence possible for the fAlcons?

winsmith84

Dimitrof came from the pats and they use the 3-4 on defence i think so are we going to start using the 3-4 defence? I Think abraham can play OLB and jamal anderson and babineaux can play DE. we can put trey Lewis at DT. he's supposed to be really good!

what do you think? do you think we will do it?

I'll be happy with whatever defence we use tho, falcons rock! in dimitrof we trust!!

Dimitrof came from the pats and they use the 3-4 on defence i think so are we going to start using the 3-4 defence? I Think abraham can play OLB and jamal anderson and babineaux can play DE. we can put trey Lewis at DT. he's supposed to be really good!

I'll be happy with whatever defence we use tho, falcons rock! in dimitrof we trust!!

Dude, are you on crack? Switching to a 3-4 would take a couple of years and NO, Abraham cannot play OLB

No, you need to learn to spell it. Only in your country's ****** fake english is it spelt like that. Defence is the spelling in proper english.

BTW, it's 'spelled', not 'spelt' and if you can't stand our ways, you can go back to watching your country's ****** fake "football".

why not? Abraham is a same size as a linebacker and he's really fast and good at sakcing the qb. maybe he can be a demarcus ware

Same size as a linebacker??? He's over 260. He would have to shed AT LEAST 20 to play outside. Plus he doesnt have the skill set to play linebacker. He is a pass rushing DE. The advantage of a 3-4 is to disguise the blitz. Do you really want Abraham on an island in coverage? NO. You want him rushing the passer as a DE, not shedding 20-30 lbs and experimenting as a linebacker.

Let's move Michael Jenkins to safety, he's really fast and the same size as a safety. Todd Wiener can be tight end and Koenen can be all time quarterback.

Put down the Madden.

I'm still of the belief that we have the personnel to play a 3-4 (maybe not well, but the guys we have now could do it) but, and I repeat for the millionth time, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY COACHES THAT ARE EXPERIENCED IN THE 3-4 DEFENSE!!!!!

(My God, I can't believe I'm replying to this)

On the DL MAYBE.

Without a doubt, hands down NO at LB.

I can't believe I have replied 3x's to this......

Moving on.

3-4 defense was possible with grady jackson and maybe even with tre lewis since he is more athletic.grady is a blob and is good for the defense thus a 3-4 team picked him up. but for us it is a step backwards. 4-3 highlights john abraham if we get another guy with half his ability our line will be one of the best in the league.but at 3-4 we require alot more players unless bierman could play outside maybe abraham on the other side but the pass rush wouldnt be disguised everyone would know abraham was comeing every time so it defeats the purpose of the 3-4 ,no diguised blitzer, plus to play this d we need a ballhawk safety decoud, maybe at this point we dont know.3-4 safety is the play maker in the secondary think sean jones, polamolu,ed reed , all these guys hit hard and have speed , they make plays every week because they are required to in this system. for us maybe in madden but not real life

I'm still of the belief that we have the personnel to play a 3-4 (maybe not well, but the guys we have now could do it) but, and I repeat for the millionth time, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY COACHES THAT ARE EXPERIENCED IN THE 3-4 DEFENSE!!!!!

(My God, I can't believe I'm replying to this)

Just because I have a rifle in my hand does not mean that I do not know how to shoot a Pistol.

You can take it to the Bank that Smitty and BVG both know the 3/4 like the back of their hands.

These guys are NFL Defensive Coaches.

Will they switch? I doubt it.

....Nicholas--Peterson--Curtis--Wire

...................Babs--Lewis--JA98

We have the personnel, but we do not have the coaches to switch. That doesn't mean we won't use it though.

well it would be nice if we had the supposed coaches needed to make a switch. we'd be the only team in the nfc south to have a 3-4 defence

....Nicholas--Peterson--Curtis--Wire

...................Babs--Lewis--JA98

We have the personnel, but we do not have the coaches to switch. That doesn't mean we won't use it though.

Where exactly does this put our defensive playmaker? ABE????

The recipe for a 3-4 is two MLB's. We just got Mike Peterson, dont be surpised

The recipe for a 3-4 is two MLB's. We just got Mike Peterson, dont be surpised

Ok I will play along.

Now if we picked up Harris in the draft,we could be onto something.

But the the thing about the 3-4 is that the scheme requires a Center piece player

and depth.

We have the depth player but we do not have the Starter and nor will one fall

to us in the Draft.

This alone is why we will not even scheme/stunt a faux 3-4.