Pace

jj20

With Pace being released by the Rams and our OL coach having coached him,do we look at him as a starting LT for us?Did the Rams release him because of his salary or his declining play?Thanks and FLY HIGH BIRDS.....

Even at his age, he is still a starter. He was released for Cap reasons.

He would be too expensive to bring in here as a back up.

Hoping we get him is a bit of a pipe dream.

I just hope someone like Tampa doesn't get him.

yeah no idea why im even posting on this thread but yeah i hope tampa doesnt get him. Baker is our guy untill proven otherwise. the panties dont need him. The 'Aints could look at him but i think they will sign other spots. Tampa and that cap room is kinda pissing me off ^_^

YKW is lucky i love him so much -_-

With Pace being released by the Rams and our OL coach having coached him,do we look at him as a starting LT for us?Did the Rams release him because of his salary or his declining play?Thanks and FLY HIGH BIRDS.....

NOT starting LT. He could be a steady backup for Baker though.

I think he could starte at RT for the Falcons and able to move to LT should Baker get hurt. I think it would give our line good depth.

That's how I feel as well and I do hope that the Falcons take a look at him.

I am surprised that Sensabaugh didn't get more of a look from us as well though. I think that Sensabaugh has alot of upside and he was a position of need for us too.