NFL's Greatest Games

jes2400

With my heckic scedule I sometimes go a couple of days or so without going on the message boards,so if this was already posted,sorry,but I'll post it anyway.At 5:00 today,NFL Network will be airing the Falcons-Vikings 1998 NFC title game on it's Greatest Game series.I don't know about you guys,but I'll never get tired of seeing that game.It was our finest hour! :D

With my heckic scedule I sometimes go a couple of days or so without going on the message boards,so if this was already posted,sorry,but I'll post it anyway.At 5:00 today,NFL Network will be airing the Falcons-Vikings 1998 NFC title game on it's Greatest Game series.I don't know about you guys,but I'll never get tired of seeing that game.It was our finest hour! :D

agreed i watched it before the vikings game last year on NFL network

agreed, I cant get enough of that game. Especially because my friend is a vikings fan!

agreed, I cant get enough of that game. Especially because my friend is a vikings fan!

How often do you rub it in to your friend?Often I hope! :lol: At the job I worked,there was a co-worker who was an avid ,die hard Viking fan and all the previous week he got on my nerves about how the Vikings were gonna destroy us.The following Monday he didn't come to work.He was sick.(yeah,I bet he was!).When he did come I simply placed my hand around my neck in a choking jester every time I saw him!