2009 Atlanta Falcons

savage77

How do you all think the falcons will do next year? Me personnally think if the defense gets a little better i say ranked inside the top 15 that our offense can carry the rest and we can possibly go deep into the playoffs.

What do you guys think?

I'm seeing 11-5....AGAIN!!!! First ever Back to back winning seasons!!!!!

If Peterson was under 30, we would win 12 games. But since he's not, we'll be lucky to win 6 :o

Seriously though, probably 10-11 wins...

1 Linebacker is NOT going to get you six wins or even two for that matter. We have too many holes. If the season started right now, I say 6-10. Could change with other FA pickups, Draft, and preseason performance.

Crazy schedule and holes in the defense. As of right now i'd say 9-7 and i'd be happy with 9-7.

I think 2010 is our year, not next year. I believe that is how TD is building this team.

i agree..... I think once TD has been here for a few years we will be a very consistent team...

I really hope for a winning season though.. that back to back thing is embarrassing!!!!

I want to win the division. I don't see why we can't. All the schedule talk is relevant to the rest of the NFC South too, so it really doesn't matter so long as we win the division. That said, I think it can be won with a 10-6 record this year.

I want to win the division. I don't see why we can't. All the schedule talk is relevant to the rest of the NFC South too, so it really doesn't matter so long as we win the division. That said, I think it can be won with a 10-6 record this year.

I agree, however many wins it takes to win the division, that is how many games i see us winning.

i completely agree with you while we have not made many moves neither has the other teams in our division so if you think about it we were one field goal away in the panthers saints game last year from winning the division if carolina misses that field goal we win the division and get a first round bye and who knows what might have happened because we would have had a home playoff game but we may never know

Crazy schedule and holes in the defense. As of right now i'd say 9-7 and i'd be happy with 9-7.

I think 2010 is our year, not next year. I believe that is how TD is building this team.

I 1000% agree. I actually think we can be better than last year and still end up 9-7. We have to play the two toughest divisions in football, the East and the South. This will be difficult. Hopefully we can win all the ones at home and one or two on the road. I think we will all be excited about 2010 by the end of the season because we will have have a clearer picture of how TD and Smitty are shaping this team.