Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Jabari Green to the saints

Yep and Washington did nothing every year becuase while they were ranked high in Yards allowed they never got any turnovers or sacks.

And his gig in tennessee was over 8 years ago...

He failed in Jacksonville and he failed in Buffalo.

None one of those teams had the #1 offense in the NFL nor did they avg. nearly 30 points a game.... we'd don't need a defense to win us games... we just need a defense not to lose them.

You + logic = fail.

Neither one of those teams had the #1 offense in the NFL nor did they avg. nearly 30 points a game.... we'd don't need a defense to win us games... we just need a defense not to lose them.

You + logic = fail.

I believe that the Falcons will be in a similar position next season. We are likely to see several games where the point total is greater than 60 between the two teams. However, in two years I think our defense will rival our offense for top billing.

None one of those teams had the #1 offense in the NFL nor did they avg. nearly 30 points a game.... we'd don't need a defense to win us games... we just need a defense not to lose them.

You + logic = fail.

Its obvious you dont know what wins championships.

Name me an elite offense that has won a championship.

You + logic = fail.

You thinking signing Greer and getting a Coach that is average at best will automatically making your defense better = retardation

peyton-300-03142007.jpg

haha you fail.

Go back and look at that year in the playoffs.

The Colts won because of their DEFENSE.

Their Run defense became elite somehow in the playoffs and their were shutting down everyone. Matter of fact, Just look at Mannings stats in the playoffs that year. He was TERRIBLE.

warner.kurt.jpg

**** you had to go all the way back to 99' to find a team. LMFAO!!!!

I can name 5 Defensive Teams that have won championships for the every 1 you can name for offensive teams.

rice-young.jpg

another team that had good defenses

your still failing at this.

So far you have listed teams with either...

Great Defenses to pair with their great offenses

or

Great running games

Saints have neither

You=fail

Not my fight here, but you're wrong again. The Rams had the #4 ranked defense that year.

That wasn't the question.... The question was... "Name me an elite offense that has won a championship"

That wasn't the question.... The question was... "Name me an elite offense that has won a championship"

Again...You are listing teams that also had great defenses or great running games.

Saints have no running game and their defense would get schooled by some pop warner squads.

:lol: Kudos. But I'm pretty sure Bucnasty was meaning name a team that won it all SOLELY with a great offense. But you win on a technicality. :lol:

:lol: Kudos. But I'm pretty sure Bucnasty was meaning name a team that won it all SOLELY with a great offense. But you win on a technicality. :lol:

I know... :lol:

But who is to say that our defense will not be greatly improved next season... ****... a slight improvement on defense coupled with our offense makes us contenders for certian... we lost 3 games last year on last second FGs and last second TD passes with a horrid defense... that's the differnce between 8-8 and 11-5....

Just sayin