Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Jabari Green to the saints

I love the signing of Greer. From what I have heard from Buffalo fans, the Saints just got a major steal. A real shutdown corner.

*pew pew pew pew shoots laser guns* at saints troll no way is that dude shutdown get outtaaaaaaaaa here

I love the signing of Greer. From what I have heard from Buffalo fans, the Saints just got a major steal. A real shutdown corner.

he was a steal. i live in the buffalo area so every sunday i get to watch him make plays. he split time at corner with leodis mckelvin and he had his best year.

I wish we had taken a look at him or Mcfadden cause with all the other needs were addressing in the draft, by the time we get to corner we'll be looking at nickel talent at best.

Greer is pretty good, I've watched him plenty of times due to following the Jets.. I was perplexed as to why Buffalo opted to let him walk but I wouldn't go as far as calling him a shutdown corner. He's easily the best corner on your team though.

He's a really, really nice guy too. I'm sure you'll see that if you ever get to meet him.

*pew pew pew pew shoots laser guns* at saints troll no way is that dude shutdown get outtaaaaaaaaa here

He's actually right. I think Greer was the best CB free agent. I wanted him pretty bad. Bodden is my second choice, but I'm pretty sure we will avoid his character issues.

Greer is certainly an upgrade over Jason David, Usama Young, and possibly Randall Gay as well.

We also signed Greer to a 4 year $23 million deal... this is robbery by NFL CB market standards.

We needed a CB... We got one... I'll take it... next up.... FS please!!!!

Greer is just another Cover 2 Corner who will fail in the Saints system.

When will those idiots ever learn?

LOL @ Saints.

I wonder if Captain Ding Dong here even realizes that we have a completely different defensive coordinator this season... or that said coordinator actually coached in Buffalo... or that said coordinator has run a cover 2 defense before and deploys it as much as he does cover 1 defenses?

I wonder if Captain Ding Dong here even realizes that we have a completely different defensive coordinator this season... or that said coordinator actually coached in Buffalo... or that said coordinator has run a cover 2 defense before and deploys it as much as he does cover 1 defenses?

Did you just call me a 'ding dong'? Was that an insult????

How did Greg Williams do last year again? Oh yea...Failed miserably and the jags defense and team sucked the year after Mike Smith left...Coincidence? I think not.

Did you just call me a 'ding dong'? Was that an insult????

How did Greg Williams do last year again? Oh yea...Failed miserably and the jags defense and team sucked the year after Mike Smith left...Coincidence? I think not.

I'll give a chance to a guy who's brought 3 different teams defense to top 3 in the league.

I'll give a chance to a guy who's brought 3 different teams defense to top 3 in the league.

Yep and Washington did nothing every year becuase while they were ranked high in Yards allowed they never got any turnovers or sacks.

And his gig in tennessee was over 8 years ago...

He failed in Jacksonville and he failed in Buffalo.

The Saints have been signing and drafting CBs forever now, they're bound to get it right sometime.

Unfortunately for them Greer is no different than Jason David.

Roddy White will have a field day as always against them.