Guess who is the #1 in coaching flops in NFL History...

Bobby Petrino is the number 1 in the top 10 coaching flops in NFL history...Ahhh that is great news!

Shows everyone talking about him and what he did to the falcons calling him gutless saying how he left a letter to players and gave his staff 15 seconds notice. Oh man how these are better days!

i can honestly say all the turmoil in the past few years was worth it, if it was what got us where we are today.

1 winning season and losing in the first round of the playoffs makes it worth it? unless we win a superbowl in the next 5 years it wasn't worth it

1 winning season and losing in the first round of the playoffs makes it worth it? unless we win a superbowl in the next 5 years it wasn't worth it

Oh it was worth it "soda pop". Just think if he stayed we would have Brian Brohm right now..... and if I were GM we would too, lol. That's why other than being pissed about my boy KB going I have stayed quiet on the FA front. I can admit I was wrong! If Pigtrino was still here we would have no TD or Mike Smith! B2b winning seasons here we come!

Bobby Petrino is the number 1 in the top 10 coaching flops in NFL history...Ahhh that is great news!

Shows everyone talking about him and what he did to the falcons calling him gutless saying how he left a letter to players and gave his staff 15 seconds notice. Oh man how these are better days!

I posted this 2 weeks ago bud.