Starting SS already on Roster?

whats so bad about Harris. have you ever seen him get burned or ran over in the preseason or regular season. No you probally don't know much about him at all because you are not a student of the game you just talk
I am only 17 about to be 18 and I bet I know way more than you....Mr. fan for 31 yrs...

I am only 17 about to be 18 and I bet I know way more than you....Mr. fan for 31 yrs...

not even if you lived 31 yrs lil man. I played ss at westlake high school from 89-93 and later went to west georgia to play ss. Eric Willis. I'm sure if you do research you will find old newspaper clippings of me. or go to the gym at westlake and view my whole career on the wall and in the trophy case

he is saying that PS doesn't mean shi*...you are talking about Harris and your backup is that he did well in the PS...

if that was the case the combine don't mean ****. I know good players when i see them. I bet you don't even play football lil man. have you ever played, prob. not

not even if you lived 31 yrs lil man. I played ss at westlake high school from 89-93 and later went to west georgia to play ss. Eric Willis. I'm sure if you do research you will find old newspaper clippings of me. or go to the gym at westlake and view my whole career on the wall and in the trophy case
Nice resume...Sorry I ever doubted you oh great one....

if that was the case the combine don't mean ****. I know good players when i see them. I bet you don't even play football lil man. have you ever played, prob. not
Who said anything about the combine? Please don't act like you are big and bad b/c you played football for high school or college or whatever...That means absolutely nothing..

wtf? do that got to do with this

You're trying to talk that if Harris can do something in PS he can do it in the regular season just as well. I was showing the Lions went undefeated in PS and the exact opposite in the RS. The preseason doesn't mean anything when everyone is playing vanilla.