NFL combine #'s for our current projected starters at DB

I think that another offseason will do Houston good. Jackson can be the 2nd Corner. I also think that Coleman and Decoud offer TD those interchangable parts. We may look to upgrade Coleman next year, I think that he only signed a 4 yr contract.

Upgrade him with 2 years still left on his contract?

you sound like you know your stuff...Defiantly not a newbie...ALMOST every newbie we get here is either a 11 year old kid or trolls making different accounts b/c they get banned.

I was like that my first incarnation here. been a while. I'm 20. but I feel like I know enough about football to at least have a good discussion here.

you sound like you know your stuff...Defiantly not a newbie...ALMOST every newbie we get here is either a 11 year old kid or trolls making different accounts b/c they get banned.

scar has been here longer than we have capone :) He would probably be in the 15 to 20,000 post range if he stayed here on his 1st name.

nice article......I think however that we draft Delmas, Moore, or Chung and either of those 3 enter the starting lineup immediately.

I must say you are the first falcon fan I agree with wholeheartedly....you are asking us to draft Cushing first - the player that can help us more than anyone in this years draft...in the 2nd you want Moore, Chung or Delmas and I think one of them will fall to us

I must say you are the first falcon fan I agree with wholeheartedly....you are asking us to draft Cushing first - the player that can help us more than anyone in this years draft...in the 2nd you want Moore, Chung or Delmas and I think one of them will fall to us

I hate the idea of wasting any draft picks in this years front 7 heavy specifically LB heavy draft on any safeties when the safety class is mediocre at best.

As far as Houston goes, I have mentioned often that I don't think ball skills are teachable. I think he's always gonna be weak in this area and will get exposed the more he plays this year.

The KC game made me cringe (coincidentally, I just got through rewatching it a few minutes ago). He got his INT because Thingpen threw up a floater and Bowe fell down. The very next throw to his side, he jumped the route and had the ball bounce off his hands (he did this at the beginning of the game, too).

It just reinforces my opinion that even when he looks at the ball or is facing the play, he isn't a threat to pick off the ball. That makes him a target in this league.

As for Irons, his size and skill set is perfect for this defense. It's all about him learning his position. For those of you that don't know or can't remember, he has a learning disability and it takes him a little longer to get it. If he starts to understand the defense, though, I think he could be a real baller.