Jason Taylor RELEASED ...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Intriguing since he was injured most of last year and you have to think that affected his play ... still I'm not a huge fan of bringing in a guy whose old, best days are behind him, and is at a stage of his career where injuries are beginning to play a bigger role.

No thanks, I'll stick to giving JA98 a chance and I'm intrigued to see how Biermann does in pass situations - i watched some tape (Vikings game) and he was hurrying the QB all game long.

I adore Jason Taylor. He is one of the very few Dolphins I liked since I had Dolpins force fed to me for 13 years while I lived down there. Jason Taylor is a locker room leader and a class act and the dude can play.

I agree Tandy. I've always thought he was a special player, and would'nt mind seeming him in a falcon uniform. ( By the way you look nice up there in that tree girl!) :wub:

we would have to iron out a contract he is a Free agent now ..I would give him 2 years 20 million with 10 in guarantees and some incentives

He was only scheduled to make 8 mil plus incentives. Why wouldn't we have put that kind of money into a Antonio Smith or Foxworthy or both of them. Way too old to get excited about. Let someone else pay for the over the hill player. I want youth and intensity

Wow, this could be this year's Michael Turner. He'll come in and make an incredible partnership with the Predator, and might just slap some sense into Anderson - sounds like a good idea to me!

That's the only reason I'm interested. Sorry, but I don't have much faith in him being too effective.

I thought he was a little over the hill.

I agree Tandy. I've always thought he was a special player, and would'nt mind seeming him in a falcon uniform. ( By the way you look nice up there in that tree girl!) :wub:

Thanks. He is special - he's a player who goes all out. He also has one of the most perfect physiques period. He has almost no body fat. What that means is despite his age, he knows how to take care of himself. I hope he gets the opportunity to play if he still wants to and I wouldn't mind having him on our roster if the price was rigjht. Either way, I still have complete faith n our front office to make the right choice.

No to Jason Taylor, no to Ray Lewis, no to Samari Rolle. We just purged ourselves of over-paid under performing veterans. Lets not take on anyone else's.

I disagree we dont have to sign them to long contracts. we all knew that we came into last year rebuilding, i think that our great season last year, made a lot of fans spoiled. anyone of these three players would be a great mentor for the many young players we have and will get this draft. With how the free agent period has been going for us, i doubt we will pick them up. im a fan to pick them up

Thanks. He is special - he's a player who goes all out. He also has one of the most perfect physiques period. He has almost no body fat. What that means is despite his age, he knows how to take care of himself. I hope he gets the opportunity to play if he still wants to and I wouldn't mind having him on our roster if the price was rigjht. Either way, I still have complete faith n our front office to make the right choice.

Agreed. I remember when we also signed another "aging" vet for a couple of years,(remember Chris Doleman?) and he still came in and reaked havoc in the backfield. He's an extraordinary athlete, with exceptional physical attributes, who has had very little injuries throughout his career until recently. B)

Agreed. I remember when we also signed another "aging" vet for a couple of years,(remember Chris Doleman?) and he still came in and reaked havoc in the backfield. He's an extraordinary athlete, with exceptional physical attributes, who has had very little injuries throughout his career until recently. B)

He was due 8mil this year, hes was unproductive last year and injured.. I believe his better days are behind him Also there was a dispute about the offseason workouts that he did not want to adhere too.

The Tampa Tribune expects the Bucs to "heavily pursue" free agent DE Jason Taylor.

Beat writer Anwar Richardson heard Washington might cut Taylor from "several sources" last week and that once it did the Bucs would be in pursuit. Bucs DC Jim Bates has a strong relationship with Taylor from their days in Miami.