TD is not a FA Man

Lest we forget TD is a draft guru. He will get us some talent in the draft that will be falcons for a long time. No

signing FA's that are past their prime to (Make a splash) He is being very methodical in his approach to FA. He is a

Guy that will pluck some stars out of this draft that will shine a long time for us at a cheaper value. We won't break the bank for

anyone and i love the approach save the money for our guys once they earn it and sign them to a long term deal. Rich Mckay

made the big splashes and we still don't have back to back winning seasons. Relax compadres: We are ahead of the curve in the "PROCESS"

This team is being built for long term winning. Not a one year run. I think we will get two good mid level players in the FA process and We will be

Very impressed with our draft choices this year. Whoever they might be. I have faith in TD.

i thnk TD knows what he is doing. if he can get someone that he thinks will really help us for years to come ( Turner) then he will. but i thnk he likes to build up through the draft more, which i agree with. you have to rememmber most of these guys in free agency are there becasue they either want tons of money or because they couldn't cut it on the team they were on. true some of them are cap casualties but for the most part they are just looking to get paid or aren't good enough. so they will either start whining for more money a year or so into their contract or won't be any good. free agency is a big risk. TD is smart to go get guys you can train and whos heads aren't already too big for the team

I dont see his ability in drafting as just drafting, cuz really whats that mean he can do? does he just have a 6th sense for good college players

No, i see it as he's a great talent evaluator, how much diffrent is it scouting a college player compared to an NFL player. i think he can handle the diffrence.

I don't think you're right in your analysis of TD's approach to the draft and free agency but you are correct in thinking that McKay was a problem. Essentially TD is having to remake this whole freakin team because of the ineptness of Rich McKay. Thanks Rich.

Lest we forget TD is a draft guru. He will get us some talent in the draft that will be falcons for a long time. No

signing FA's that are past their prime to (Make a splash) He is being very methodical in his approach to FA. He is a

Guy that will pluck some stars out of this draft that will shine a long time for us at a cheaper value. We won't break the bank for

anyone and i love the approach save the money for our guys once they earn it and sign them to a long term deal. Rich Mckay

made the big splashes and we still don't have back to back winning seasons. Relax compadres: We are ahead of the curve in the "PROCESS"

This team is being built for long term winning. Not a one year run. I think we will get two good mid level players in the FA process and We will be

Very impressed with our draft choices this year. Whoever they might be. I have faith in TD.

It was the FA that actually got us the missing pieces and the draft that brought along the center pieces.