L.J Smith signing

I have been shocked before but if we spend money on L.J. Smith it would

surprise me. He has laid an egg in Philly and they don't want him around to

remind them of their mistake in drafting him in the first round. He is a reclamation

project. We just signed Peele and we have Hartsock to block. We are going to

focus on defense in the draft and draft a top notch tight end next year imo.

That would work better than signing a loser like smith. These people don't know football. They just want to sign anybody for the sake of doing so.

What is everybody getting so hyped about a nobody. This guy is garbage. I would have rather traded for winslow. Are we that desperate to

sign anybody that we sign anybody that will take our money. The guy is not a threat, doesn't score much, drops too many passes, doesn't block all that great, Gets hurt alot (even on madden) :lol: L.j Smith is not the answer at TE. my fellow bird lovers.

I guess that was why he always scored a TD on us and make big catches on us every time we played Philly.or maybe thats why Milloy got so mad at the guy for making big grabs all over him to the point were he had to cheap shot the guy.Dude get real.

I guess that was why he always scored a TD on us and make big catches on us every time we played Philly.or maybe thats why Milloy got so mad at the guy for making big grabs all over him to the point were he had to cheap shot the guy.Dude get real.

That was basically his season against us in that year. you get real and check the overall stats on him. not just against us. I'll bet you will be the first to want him to go after 4 games.

agreed...he is a very good TE if he stays healthy....but he gets injured just about every season....

All of you smart people are killing me with if he stays healthy crap.The only reason he got injured last season was because of a viscious cheap shot by Lawyer Milloy.It was already clear that LJ didnt catch the ball an milloy still hit him like 5seonds after the play was over.

I don't see how anybody can see this as an upgrade at all....he caught less than 300 yards last year and was demoted to second string. Justin Peelle had a couple of TD catches in the redzone last year...we just didn't throw to him very often.

And FalconFan31 years....your momma raised you to be better than that. We don't need that on this forum...but you are right the other dude was name calling and being pretty classless as well.

What is everybody getting so hyped about a nobody. This guy is garbage. I would have rather traded for winslow. Are we that desperate to

sign anybody that we sign anybody that will take our money. The guy is not a threat, doesn't score much, drops too many passes, doesn't block all that great, Gets hurt alot (even on madden) :lol: L.j Smith is not the answer at TE. my fellow bird lovers.

i hate to hate but i do agree with u on this one