L.J Smith signing

What is everybody getting so hyped about a nobody. This guy is garbage. I would have rather traded for winslow. Are we that desperate to

sign anybody that we sign anybody that will take our money. The guy is not a threat, doesn't score much, drops too many passes, doesn't block all that great, Gets hurt alot (even on madden) :lol: L.j Smith is not the answer at TE. my fellow bird lovers.

What is everybody getting so hyped about a nobody. This guy is garbage. I would have rather traded for winslow. Are we that desperate to

sign anybody that we sign anybody that will take our money. The guy is not a threat, doesn't score much, drops too many passes, doesn't block all that great, Gets hurt alot (even on madden) :lol: L.j Smith is not the answer at TE. my fellow bird lovers.

That may be why we aren't showing him as being signed on the Falcons web

site. The guy we are showing is Peele who re-upped and is L.J. Smith's equal

at least. Sometimes this board gets it wrong.

Thankfully you guys aren't running this team Cause Though he might be a slight upgrade over our tightends, He does not pose a threat at all. He is no one a defense has to game plan for. He won't even play 50% of the snaps what are you guys talking about. I'd rather spend a draft pick to let one grow with ryan for the next 7 yrs. Not one who drops passes in the endzone and is a two year guy at best before most of you want him cut for salary cap reasons.

Thankfully you guys aren't running this team Cause Though he might be a slight upgrade over our tightends, He does not pose a threat at all. He is no one a defense has to game plan for. He won't even play 50% of the snaps what are you guys talking about. I'd rather spend a draft pick to let one grow with ryan for the next 7 yrs. Not one who drops passes in the endzone and is a two year guy at best before most of you want him cut for salary cap reasons.

Yeah good thing we aren't running the team. Because the team is going to sign him anyways, we would just be extra payroll.

****ing idiot.

You're ridiculous. The only free agent IN the market you'd have to gameplan for this season is Albert Haynesworth.

Just because you don't have to gameplan around the guy doesn't mean he can't help us. If Justin Peele, of all the TE's in the world can be productive, Smith definately can.

Get a clue.

I have been shocked before but if we spend money on L.J. Smith it would

surprise me. He has laid an egg in Philly and they don't want him around to

remind them of their mistake in drafting him in the first round. He is a reclamation

project. We just signed Peele and we have Hartsock to block. We are going to

focus on defense in the draft and draft a top notch tight end next year imo.

You're ridiculous. The only free agent IN the market you'd have to gameplan for this season is Albert Haynesworth.

Just because you don't have to gameplan around the guy doesn't mean he can't help us. If Justin Peele, of all the TE's in the world can be productive, Smith definately can.

Get a clue.

So you don't have to gamplan for tj housh. man shut yo mouth we need a threat at tight end heehaw not just a body you moron.