CJ Mosley

Sportingnews.com also reported that Jets free-agent defensive lineman C.J. Mosley will visit the Jaguars Monday and is tentatively scheduled to visit the Browns later in the week if he doesn't sign. Mosley (6-2 and 305) would play end in the Browns 3-4 scheme.

Rotoworld listed him as 6'2 312lbs. Would have made a great NT especially for us because he's got a good pass-rush too.

..... whoever came up with Mosley to the Falcons is a genius.. :D

Why can't we sign him! I understand that we want to rack up the 2010 comp picks but Mosley wouldn't really take away from that - he was a rotational depth player on the Jets.

If it comes down to the Browns or Jags I pray he goes to the Jags. He is not meant for the 3-4. He would look great next to John Henderson.

..... whoever came up with Mosley to the Falcons is a genius.. :D

Why can't we sign him! I understand that we want to rack up the 2010 comp picks but Mosley wouldn't really take away from that - he was a rotational depth player on the Jets.

If it comes down to the Browns or Jags I pray he goes to the Jags. He is not meant for the 3-4. He would look great next to John Henderson.

Credit to you for that one.

Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!

nice all on terrence cody, OH WAIT.

anyways, dirty bird was the first one to bring him up on these boards and now hes pretty much common place in mock offseasons. he would have been a good rotational pickup at NT, but i really hope we arent just avoiding signing free agents because we want a 3rd or 4th round comp pick in next years draft. i just dont like that idea much i guess...

-Mr. Offseason

nice all on terrence cody, OH WAIT.

anyways, dirty bird was the first one to bring him up on these boards and now hes pretty much common place in mock offseasons. he would have been a good rotational pickup at NT, but i really hope we arent just avoiding signing free agents because we want a 3rd or 4th round comp pick in next years draft. i just dont like that idea much i guess...

-Mr. Offseason

Are the three of you guys dating because I notice whenever one says something the other two break their neck to comment? Just a question it is cool if you guys are we are progressive here.

Are the three of you guys dating because I notice whenever one says something the other two break their neck to comment? Just a question it is cool if you guys are we are progressive here.

lmfaooooo i love how this affects you so much. You must have some real anger problems hahah

lmfaooooo i love how this affects you so much. You must have some real anger problems hahah

It doesn't really bother me, guys bonding so much is not really something I am into but hey if you like it I love it. Keep up the warm and fuzzy stuff! **** I almost feel emotional! Chat with you later I got to go watch "Sex in the City" and "Desperate House Wives"!

It doesn't really bother me, guys bonding so much is not really something I am into but hey if you like it I love it. Keep up the warm and fuzzy stuff! **** I almost feel emotional! Chat with you later I got to go watch "Sex in the City" and "Desperate House Wives"!

haha aight have fun!

is there a problem with people posting their thoughts? especially since FA started and everyone is worked up on all the latest transactions.

my goodness. what's next? not allowed to agree with posters? oh wait that is happening....lol

is there a problem with people posting their thoughts? especially since FA started and everyone is worked up on all the latest transactions.

my goodness. what's next? not allowed to agree with posters? oh wait that is happening....lol

lol careful now, he might say you watch Desperate Housewives :o :o

lol careful now, he might say you watch Desperate Housewives :o :o

heh, i just dont get it. i guess you got to have some sort of "tough" or "internet tough typing" ability to qualify for some virtual merit...i dont know...oh well.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?s...t&p=4519355

This has to be some type of man law violation. If it really hurt people feeling I apologize I could not resist. Now if you would excuse me I have to lock myself in the bathroom and cry for a few hours take care guys. One day we will all get together for a big group hug.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?s...t&p=4519355

This has to be some type of man law violation. If it really hurt people feeling I apologize I could not resist. Now if you would excuse me I have to lock myself in the bathroom and cry for a few hours take care guys. One day we will all get together for a big group hug.

meh...ok i nominate you to be the "offical" internet man law police. i am sure there are more pressing matters but there is a first for everything.